Myblackberry, Home Buyer in 33178

Can a Canadian purchase a foreclosure townhouse in Doral ? How ? Thanks

Asked by Myblackberry, 33178 Wed Sep 8, 2010

Answers

9
Yes, you can Buy Foreclosures in Doral any time However in order to get one Cash offers are highly desirable and is mostly likely accepted by the banks. Also other strategies can be made in order to win over the multiple offers the bank receives most of the time. Proof of funds is required to present any offers as well. Please vist our website you can search in real time thousands of listings available in the mls. I specialize in Doral for over 14 years and our company has 2 offices in the main shopping centers in Doral and we can definetely help you succeed with your goals.
Web Reference: http://searchdoral.com
You can deal with your Canadian Bank if they have US branches. About 1/3 of my oceanfront condo sales in the past 2 years have been to buyers north of our border. If you need to be pointed in the right direction, feel free to call or email for more information. You will not be able to homestead the property unless you live in FL more than half the year.
Yes. I do Foreign National Financing with 30% down. Please click on the web link below for my contact information. We are a Direct Lender out of Miami with multiple locations in Broward & Palm Beach.
Myblackberry,

As a foreign national you certainly can purchase "foreclosure" property in the US. Doing so requires an insight into the local real estate market and an understanding of current trends and activity.

If possible, we would recommend making a "cash offer" or arreaging for financing in Canada and transferring funds locally in the US....the transaction will then be viewed as a cash transaction. Cash transaction are in most areas regarded as more desirable than financed offers.

We have had many successful transactions with Canadian buyers and would be happy to provide you with additional information if desired.

Best wishes,

Michael Saunders & Company
billeckler@michaelsaunders.com
941-408-5363

Yes as long as you qualify for the mortgage. If you are buying cash, you may even do the transaction from Canada and we may research the property for you so you do not get any surprises after closing.

My office is in Doral. We have listed many pre-foreclosures in the area that would be a great deal for you. Please preview some of them in my web page.

You also, may email me and we will send you automatically to your email properties according to your criteria. This is a free service to you. The bank or seller pays for my commission.

It would be a pleasure to work with you as we have already worked with many investors from abroad.

Joel D Valencia
CEO Realty
8245 NW 36th St Ste 2
Doral, FL 33166
305-471-4800
Joel.Valencia@CEORealtyFla.com
You need to find a good Realtor to work with. They can advise on your purchase. I have helped many Canadians purchase here. They would be able to provide you with financing contacts, if you need them, and help you in all aspects of the purchase. I would be happy to recommend a good Realtor in your area to help you. Let me know if I can help, I would be happy to. nancy.doyle1@comcast.net

Have a wonderful night,
Nancy

Nancy Doyle
239-209-2237
http://www.nancydrealtor.net
nancy.doyle1@comcast.net
Yes, you can buy with 30% Down payment as Foreign National - second home, If you Want to Buy,
email me at tbarbosa2009@gmail.com.
Yes it is possible to buy and you should contact local banks or mortgage brokers who specialize in foreign national programs and can give you all the details about the financing or if you plan to buy it cash then it is a lot easier to buy. Good luck in your search !!
Yes you can. I have many clients from Toronto and Alberta. Contact me at realtor911@gmail.com