Using Trulia in 21783>Question Details

Diane Derr, Real Estate Pro in Frederick, MD

Can Trulia pull information for the number of times a search was done for homes in Smithsburg, MD area in the $500 - $450K range?

Asked by Diane Derr, Frederick, MD Tue Apr 2, 2013

Answers

4
Hi Diane,

If you are considering signing up for a premium/paid service with Trulia they can give you an estimate of regular traffic verbally. I don't think they would print that out for you though. You have to trust that what they are telling you is accurate.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Apr 3, 2013
Hey Diane,

if you have a listing, I think that is the only way to know how many times your listing has been viewed and then how many times they took a closer look on it ..from those. But I am unaware of a general way to verify people looking in a certain zip for a certain amount of $$.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 26, 2013
Hello!

Kristan from Trulia here. At this time we do not include a feature to report the number of times a search was done for a specific location and price range. As we are continually working on improvements, I encourage you to continue notifying us of ways we may improve our services to better meet your needs. Feel free to send us any further insights or inquires. We appreciate your interest in our company and I have forwarded your suggestions to our specialists.

We hope your experience with Trulia is memorable and thank you for using Trulia for your real estate needs.
Just curious why you would need that information?