Home Buying in Buckeye>Question Details

Timberwolf607, Renter in Buckeye, AZ

Can I still quaify for a USDA loan?

Asked by Timberwolf607, Buckeye, AZ Sun Jun 30, 2013

If I am currently in a seller "carry back" loan in Glendale, AZ. The new home I'mlooking at is in Buckeye,AZ. Can I still qualify for the USDA loan . Both homes are in Maricopa county but different towns roughly 35-40 miles apart. Thank you
Kim

Answers

3
Mike Nicolai’s answer
Hi Kim,
The USDA has rercently changed it's areas. The Website to check is http://www.usda.gov.I just looked and the boarder of the area is west of SR-85. Depending on where you are looking this loan may not work for you. However, a lender just introduced me to an Arizona program that called "Home in 5" that does not have a "map" to work off of. It offere 5% down payment / closing cost assisance to purchase a home, And you do not have to pay it back! Yes $5,000 on a $100,000.00 home.
Contact a Lender to ask about both programs. I have been a Realtor since 2006 and lived in Buckeye since 2004. I can help, please give me a call.
Hi Kim, I'm Kevin with HomeSmart, I live in Buckeye, and Buckeye currently is approved for USDA, a fantastic opportunity. Regarding other area youre considering, please give the address to me so I may confirm if it also is USDA-approved. If you like many think you will save money by working only with the listing agent, you might, by a thousand or so dollars. But you lose true focus on Your interest and it's unwise. I work with an excellent loan agent who's very experienced with USDA and I would of course love to at least chat with you and explain how I would deliver a great experience as your agent to buy a home. I hope to speak with you soon, thank you.
Call or email Mortgage Pro 602-214-8278 ltrefz@mprousa.com.