Home Buying in Bradenton>Question Details

Brendahunter…, Home Buyer in Bradenton, FL

Can I see the inside of the apartment....4103 24th st west Bradenton, fl 34205

Asked by Brendahunter763441.bh, Bradenton, FL Tue Feb 4, 2014

Answers

4
Bradenton Fl.

Thank you for inquiring about 439 11th Ave Paterson. I am available to show the apartment just call or email me to make an appointment or send me an email with your email address and I will forward interior pictures. This 4 bedroom apartment is on the 2nd and 3rd floors of a two family house it has been renovated including a new kitchen, 2 full update baths, freshly painted and more. Good location close to schools, public transportation and highways.

Lou Clements
Weichert Realtors
201-615-7093
LClementsRealtor@msn.com
And there are no rental properties with that address either. Are you looking for a rental or a purchase?
Hello Brenda,
Thank you for your question on Trulia. I am only one of many qualified real estate agents in the Sarasota-Bradenton area. Most, if not all of us would be willing to answer all of your specific questions. However, because buying a home is no small matter and it will most likely be the largest financial transaction you may ever undertake, you might want to consider selecting a qualified agent to represent you in your search for a home. There are many good reasons to work with a qualified real estate professional, especially an agent who has earned the Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR®) designation, representing best-in-class Buyer services. If I may be of help to you in any way, please give me a call at 941.306.9533 or send an email to: trish@trishchandler.com.

Trish Chandler, ABR
Michael Saunders & Company
941.306.9533
That's not showing in the MLS as an available home for sale. Feel free to give us a call to verify the property address you are asking about.

Jen and Mark Bowman
Keller Williams on the Water
941-840-0117