Home Buying in Wichita>Question Details

Manda67060, Home Buyer in Springfield, MO

Can I qualify for a mortgage loan with a 620 credit score? Wichita, Kansas

Asked by Manda67060, Springfield, MO Sun Dec 2, 2012

We have gone through a company that does audits to erase our damage credit. My husbands highest score is a 624 and middle is a 604. We have a house we want to buy that is a Hud owned home....will anyone lender lend to us? Or do we need to have a 640 score? Thanks!

Answers

8
Jessica Bateman’s answer
Yes you can get an FHA loan with scores under 620. I tell all my clients with lower scores to visit The Lenders Network, I have had several of my clients get approved and close even with scores under a 600. So if anyone can get you a loan they can..

But they only deal with loans of 75,000 or higher
Flag Sat Aug 23, 2014
Have you bought a home yet?
I would love to help you - my specialty is 580+ credit score home loans. :)

K.C. Jones
RH Lending
214-432-0486
kjones@rhlending.com
good luck, where is it at? u might want to c if it can b a usda home loan area they have to have a mid score of 620 and the same for fha my mid score was 661 and I got approved with no problem on a usda loan
Call the loan officer at your bank and ask them about your qualification needs and ways to improve your score. Be sure to put off any major purchases until after you close on a home so you don't jeopardize your loan.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 29, 2012
If not your real close. Do all u can to raise your score as quickly as possible.
A key factor that any Lender uses is your employment history, debt levels, financial status and your credit history. Only with all this information, Lenders can determinate if you are suitable for a loan.
Get in touch with a mortgage broker that can assist you and issue a pre approval letter with the amount that you can afford.

Best of Luck,

Maria Cipollone

Century 21 Tenace

http://www.Flahomesepcialist.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 2, 2012
Give me a shout and I'll put you in touch with the right lender...I was a VP for a regional lender for 10 years, and not as a Realtor I help many people get financing they couldn't find elsewhere...a 620 should do it, but all depends on the details...(316) 371-1554 or corbin@prudentialkansas.com...I look forward to hearing from you~!!!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 2, 2012
Manda, realtors can guess, however when it comes to a home buying process there should not be any guesing at all, the question should be directed to a lender and then you can receive the correct answer and advise on your credit, once that is done then i would love to talk to you about buying a HUD home as long as the home is in Kansas, i can direct you to some lenders if you don't have ay in mind, please let me know if I can help.
Cordially,
Lenny Diaz
ldiaz@casasandhomes.com
316-312-1992
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 2, 2012