jjackson13@h…, Home Buyer in O Fallon, IL

Can I qualify for a home loan in Southern illinois with a 615 middle credit score? If so can I receive a number or web address?

Asked by jjackson13@hotmail.com, O Fallon, IL Fri Jan 25, 2013

Answers

3
Stephen Webber’s answer
Hey Jackson Family

Its important that the information you gather is correct. The wrong answer can be discouraging or confusing and lead you off in the wrong direction. So I have some advise if I may. I have seen literally hundreds of times a good loan officer who knows credit requirements suggest simple and quick challanges to the credit agencies and the credit requirment changes quickly to an acceptable rate. Your first step should be to find an experienced ethical loan officer who offers all of the loan types including first time buyer loans and assistance in your state if you are a first time buyer. Which someone who has not owned their primary residence for three years.
Your first step is to locate and identify and ethical experienced loan officer. The know credit relative to home loans better than anyone.
To be successfull and leverage your potential the home buying process requires a specfic order of the steps you take and experienced ethical people to represent you. If you check out Your-Road-Home.com you will find a very specific and proven step by step process explained in a series of articles that are the writen version of a seminar for first time home buyers I delivered to over 25,000 people. The articles are numbered so you read them in the order of the steps that will lead you to your goal. Good Luck! And dont let anyone or anything discourage you. Owning your own home will change your life,for the better. Good Luck! Stephen Webber, Your-Road-Home.com
We work with lenders that start at a 580 credit score. Please feel free to give me a call and I would be happy to give you a free prequalification.

Sean Cochran
Quality Mortgage Lending
http://www.qmlending.com
630-470-6830 office
630-330-2229 cell
sean@qualitymortgagelending.net
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Jan 29, 2013
I can give you a call immediately.
Flag Tue Jan 29, 2013
Hello:

I am a local mortgage broker and would be happy to help you get pre-qualified for a home loan. I work with over 30 lenders to help you get the best possible financing. Our lenders will go as low as a 580 score on an FHA mortgage. SMC carries an A+ Better Business Bureau Rating and has worked in the community for over 15 years! Please call me at 630-478-2684, email or visit my website get started.

I look forward to working with you.

Patty Harrison
Smart Mortgage Centers
630-478-2684
patty@smarmtgs.net / http://www.smartmortgageinc.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Jan 28, 2013
Thank you so much for your prompt reply. I did try to respond by giving you a quick prompt phone call. I have also filled out the general qualification on your website. Hope to hear from you soon.

JaMarco Jackson
Flag Mon Jan 28, 2013