Home Buying in Wood Ridge>Question Details

Roxanne, Home Buyer in

Can I purchase a decent home in Wood Ridge, NJ for $370,000. How are the taxes? Getting married.

Asked by Roxanne, Mon Sep 29, 2008

If not Wood Ridge, can someone suggest a similar town with low taxes. Need 2 bedrooms, and at least bath and half.

Answers

4
In a word "Yes". Saw a nice cape with 4 beds and 1 bath for $369,000. Taxes are $6297 which is a bit high. Plenty of "stuff" available in Hasbrouck Heights, Carlstadt, Moonachie and Rutherford, You might want to look south of Rte 3 in Lyndhurst and North Arlington, both nice towns where you will find a good selection in your price range and taxes are often a little lower. You might want to steer clear of Rte 46. although you will find your price range in South Hackensack and little Ferry the former is at the end of the Teterboro Airport runway and the latter has large areas in the flood area.
Check out my web site and if you want up to date lisitngsdrop me an email and I will get an email out to you today with a nice selection
Good Luck
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Sep 29, 2008
I highly recommend Brett Anastos from Century 21. He is an awesome Realtor. :-)
Hi Roxanne, I am a realtor who specializes in the Woodridge area. Yes, you can get a nice house in your price range in tWoodridge and the Woodridge area. Some of the nice surrounding towns are Hasbrouck Heights, Rutherford, and Saddle Brook. I subscribe to an MLS service which provides my buyers the complete listing information - this includes the taxes on the homes for sale. I am hapy to send this information to you. Best, Susan
Heres a link to homes available in Woodridge and a few surrounding towns that have decent taxes. I would need to know more about what you are looking for to help you better. Please feel free to give me a call when you have time. Brett

http://www.priv.njmls.xmlsweb.com/public/e_card_public.asp?C…
Web Reference: http://www.BrettAnastos.com