Home Buying in Indianapolis>Question Details

mawheeler, Other/Just Looking in Indianapolis, IN

Can I look up homes by neighborhood?

Asked by mawheeler, Indianapolis, IN Tue May 7, 2013

Answers

9
Best place to do this is website jamellewalker.kwrealty.com

The realtor is Jamelle Walker he has set up a website for this, check it out and give him a call. He is really good 317-453-0917
The realtors' website has legal descriptions of neighborhoods, as well as prices and other information. If you do not have a realtor, I would recommend you find one. It is especially important if you are moving here from out of town. Please contact me at flazerov@talktotucker.com. I will be happy to assist you.
I have just launched a new release of my website http://www.cityhomesandlifestyle.com that addresses this very desire.. That said. it depends on the part of town you are looking in as to if the community and neighborhood is already setup and in place.

Also the number of neighborhoods is so dramatic that i don't ever hope to have 100% coverage but more so the main neighborhoods within the major communities.

Right now the neighborhoods up and running include much of downtown Indy, the Mid North area and Carmel Area. If you email me where you are looking and i don't have it in place yet, but it's on the list, I can probably move it up on the list to help you find the place.

I realize it would seem like a fairly simple task but our listing service does not standardize neighborhood or subdivisions so i have taken it upon myself to create the tools and have the resources to meet this need. Good luck and let me know if i can help you in any way
Good evening. I just want to make you aware of the cool HomeFinder tool on my RE/MAX Legends Group website! I use it when I get outside the Indianapolis Metro area when I am searching for homes for my clients. It will tie you into so much valuable information that Agents have access to (including any homes listed on Indy's BLC Listing Service and more!). If you go to the following address and sign up with My HomeFinder you will have so much fun using the map that is available!! You can zoom in on areas any homes that are for sale will pop up and you can click to get additional information. If you need assistance send me an email right from my website. Happy to help.

My Website for Home Searching
http://www.PNarum.REMAX-Indiana.com

Cordially,

Penny A. Narum, Realtor & Professional Land Surveyor
RE/MAX Legends Group
5645 Castle Creek Parkway North Drive
Indianapolis, IN. 46250
317-863-4605
PennyNarumRealty2010@Comcast.net
Yes you can! Email me your address and the neighborhoods and I'll send to you!

Thanks!!
Tiff Atkinson
317-612-4546

If you'll email me with your neighborhoods of interest I'll set up a search in the BLC (MLS) that will match all the active listings on the market and new listings as soon as they are listed and you'll be automatically emailed with the results.

If there's a specific price range you're interested in, let me know that too.

Peter Knight
peter.knight@remax.net
(317) 529-4178
I can search homes by the neighborhood and I would be happy to help you, feel free to call or text me at 317-289-4707.

Karri Harbert
RE/MAX Ability Plus
317-289-4707 - Cell
http://www.kharbert.remax-indiana.com/
I don't believe you can on Trulia but I can on the MLS. Do you have specific neighborhoods of interest? I would be more than happy to set up a search that emails you homes in those neighborhoods as soon as they hit the market.

Let me know if I can be of assistance.

Thanks.

Mallorie Wilson
Associate Broker
Century 21 Diversified
Uncertain if that magic is allowed for your access or not but I can - feel free to call or text me and I will be happy to help you.

Claire-Anne
Carpenter Realtors
317.345.6640
caikman@callcarpenter.com