Barbara Matt…, Both Buyer and Seller in California Hot Springs...

Can I get the listing history for 2 Night Heron Drive, Stony Brook? I need it to go back to 2002

Asked by Barbara Matthews, California Hot Springs, CA Sat Nov 21, 2009

I need to know prior listing prices for 2 Night Heron Drive, Stony Brook.

Answers

3
Jane..jaishree Zilpelwar’s answer
Hi Barry,
It's a Large Split syle home on West Meadow Creek. Please send me your email address and I will send you the link for more details. Thank you, my email is jzilpelwar@yahoo.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 22, 2009
Night Heron is a lovely street located in Stony Brook Shores in Stony Brook North off of Quaker Path - you have beach rights there. If you're interested in purchasing a property there don't hesitate to email me at meredithkurz@remax.net

I am a Certified Buyers Representative, which means I do contract-based buyer representation. Long Island is a "caveat emptor" location - meaning the 'buyer beware' - the property disclosure statement so popular in the rest of the nation is firmly discouraged by the attorneys - and a $500 waiver is remitted in lieu of that disclosure at closing.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 21, 2009
Barry, send me your email address to Gail@GailGladstone.com with the address of the house and I will get you all that is available to me.
Web Reference: http://GailGladstone.com