Home Buying in Greer>Question Details

Tanya, Home Buyer in 29650

Can I get a loan with a middle score of 613 other 2 are 600 and 634..?

Asked by Tanya, 29650 Sun Sep 15, 2013

Husband and I are tired of paying $800 a monthon rent. We are ready to own our first home. WWe've been working on our credit for a while and finally got to the low 600's. We are in Greer sc and want to buy here. Any advice would be great. Thanks and have a awesome day.

Answers

3
Absolutely. We offer several programs that go down to 600. fhilliard@guildmortgage.net
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 29, 2013
Some Lenders are willing to work with you with your credit score. the downside is your interest rate will ususally be much higher the lower your credit score. I have contacts with multiple lenders and can help you with the entire process of buying a home. Don't hesitate to call. 864-630-2999.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 2, 2013
Tanya,
Your best bet would be to speak with someone at the bank you bank with & they can advise you. They may even be able to let you know what to do to get your score up. The reason I suggest a bank you bank with is because you have a history with them & that would be a good start.
Cordially,
Christine House
Web Reference: http://ChristineHouse.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 15, 2013