Home Buying in Swanton>Question Details

Shawn, Other/Just Looking in Maumee, OH

Can I get a home loan with a new job?

Asked by Shawn, Maumee, OH Sun Apr 14, 2013

I recently have got a better paying job in the field of my degree and would like to get a home loan for 100K. Can I be accepted if I have only had my new job for 3 months? And also I have been employed in the past 18 months and can show proof of it.

Answers

4
Usually it has to be 6-12 month's in the same field, give me a call, and I can help guide you through the process.
Call and speak to a recommended lender in your area. They will guide you through your options. Generally if you have two years of consecutive employment and are salaried, this should not be too much of a hurdle.

Your lender will give you the best advice regarding this - Good luck!
I would help you with finding your home to buy. What general area are you looking to buy. Maumee, Perrysburg, Monclova, Sylvania, Holland?
all depends on income ratio to out going bills, credit score, and stability. Have you talked to a loan officer?