Home Buying in Fort Worth>Question Details

Aquarian, Home Buyer in Fort Worth, TX

Can I get a home loan with a 572 credit score in Fort Worth,tx?

Asked by Aquarian, Fort Worth, TX Mon Apr 9, 2012

Answers

4
Most lenders prefer your credit scores be 625 + . Recommend contact a mortgage broker review your application.

Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant, Credit Repair Advisor
972-699-9111
http://www.lynn911.com
Typically you need a 580 to get a loan, but you are right there. I work with a lender that helps with credit repair. If you are looking for someone to help you I can guide you through the process.

Other factors that will contribute to how much you are pre-approved for surround your income. But make sure that you do not do anything with your credit unless you get the help of an expert you are very close to the pre-approval line.

Feel free to call me if you need help.

Chris Hutchinson
REALTOR
Chris Hutchinson Real Estate
The Michael Group
http://www.chrishutchinsonrealestate.com
Dear Aquarian,

The answer to your question may depend on when you need to move. If you have to move this month, we will need to find you a rental while we work on your credit score. But in due time, we can bring your score up to a level acceptable to mortgage lenders.

CAUTION: Do not let anyone run your credit report! Not even a loan officer, as some people might suggest. This will cause an inquiry and will lower your score for 6 months. Don't try to buy a car while you are looking for a home loan. Car dealers will run your credit report, even without your permission, and then when you don't buy a car from them, your score will go down.

What you need is a good experienced Realtor who is working with an experienced loan officer. Then if you do what the two of them suggest, your score will come up and you will be able to buy a house. Since I am a Certified Credit Repair Instructor, I can help you. I have been selling homes around this area for over 32 years. I know several good loan officers who will assist you in getting your credit report cleaned up, and then we can get it approved by an underwriter. (That is the person who approves your loan.)

You will also need some cash saved up. Have you got the down payment? Plan on needing around 3.5% to 5% of the sales price. I may be able to get the seller or the lender to assist you with the closing costs.

No money is needed out of your pocket. My commission is paid by the seller, or the seller's Broker. So contact me right away so we can get to work on your credit report.

We can also help you get lower rates on your electric bill. (Rates are going down tomorrow!)

Rick DeVoss

---ULTRA Real Estate Services

817-300-6121

rickdevoss@realtor.com

IGNITE ..we light up the world...

========================
Talk with a loan officer in your area. There are many things that underwriters look at when evaluating a home buyer for a loan, and a loan officer will know what questions to ask you to get a better picture of your finances and ability to purchase a home.