edward.grass…, Home Buyer in 15234

Can I get a home loan with a Fico score of 605 in pittsburgh?

Asked by edward.grassel, 15234 Tue Dec 4, 2012

No money down, but im tired of spending 700 on rent for nothing.

Answers

2
Hi Ed,

My name is Liz Caplan and I'm an experienced Realtor in Pittsburgh. I suggest you speak with one of my mortgage brokers to discuss your financing options. If you don't qualify for a loan now our lender can suggest some strategies for you improve your credit over the next few months. Here is a link to my website where you can fill out an inquiry for further assistance, http://www.pittsburghhomesite.com/contact-us and I can connect with one of our mortgage experts. I'll look forward to hearing from you!
Hi Edward,
Most banks are looking for all of your scores to be above 620. Your score is close so I would recommend exploring different financial institutes and see what they have to offer you. Since you know your score they should be able to help you with out running your credit. As for the no money down, the only loan programs out there that allow 100% financing are VA (millitary duty) and USDA. For a USDA loan only certain properties qualify and there are income qualifications. I would recommend that you talk to a Realtor in your area and they could assist you further. Hope this helps. Good luck with your house hunting.