Home Buying in Billings>Question Details

Mcswd01, Other/Just Looking in Hood River, OR

Can I get a Rural Development loan on a 1954 house that has asbestos shingle like siding?

Asked by Mcswd01, Hood River, OR Tue Mar 9, 2010

Help the community by answering this question:


Wanda Thomas’ answer
We have lots of homes with this type of siding, it lasts forever. I have never had a problem getting a loan with this type of siding. Of course you want the siding to be in good shape. Here is a link to my recent blog post about rural development loan info http://actvra.in/jHm

Hope that helps
Web Reference: http://actvra.in/jHm
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 17, 2011
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer