Home Buying in Houston>Question Details

altebao, Home Buyer in Houston, TX

Can I find a homes near Lamar high school ? around river oaks /Kirby/ monrose area . Max $400.000 .

Asked by altebao, Houston, TX Tue Jul 23, 2013

There are currently, a few homes that are near the Lamar High School, and in the price range you are looking for. As you know they will be older homes that are updated. What are your home requirements - how many bedrooms do you need and is it okay if it is a townhome type of structure or does is need to be a single-family home?

Homes in popular areas sell very fast, so make sure that you have a pre-approval letter ready from a lender, so you can make an offer quickly. If you need a lender, I can give you some names.

My contact information below is the best way to reach me.

Yes, locating a Home around $400,000 should be fairly simple, of course depending on your requirements. The area where I resides attends Lamar High School. The area you desire is hgih price,. The location is phenomenal, homes are big and the area is fabulous.

Joe Cano - Realtor/Locator
(281) 785-5133
Web Reference: http://joelocator.com
Yes. What do you want, free standing home, townhouse, high-rise condo? Call me. 713-826-1690.
Hi Altebao
It all depends on what you are looking for. My first suggestion is that you get pre-qualified, if you have not done so already. As I live in and around the River Oaks/Montrose area and know the area well, I would be happy to help you with your search, if you have not already secured a Realtor. If you should need my help, please contact me at gail.levin@kw.com. Good luck.
Prestigious River Oaks area townhouse. Bring all buyers. Multiple offers anticipated. Tenant occupied. Will be vacant no later than August 31,2013.
Dir: One block west of Shepherd behind Petco.
Physical Property Description - Public: An immaculately maintained River Oaks area townhouse featuring new flooring throughout the ground floor rooms, a peaceful atrium - the perfect respite after a hard days work, and a spacious master bedroom and den area.Minutes from excellent schools, shopping, and nightlife, this home is a definite must-see with multiple offers anticipated.

$466,000.00 3 Beds/ 2/1 Baths.
Call me if you want to see this property.
Adriana Robles
Uptown Real estate group

I will love to help you located your home. Location Location is a key and your budget will plays a big factor.

Please feel free to call me 832-518-9288 or emial mfarah@cbunited.com

Thank you
Montrose is probably your best bet. I live in Montrose myself and specialize in the area. If you like, please call me at your convenience. 832-818-1515. Kathleen Milam, RE/MAX 360
Of course you can. Fabulous area and IB school!

Here is a link to 3 bedroom properties - however, I would need more information to adjust the property search to match your criteria. You're honestly looking at older smaller homes or townhomes/condominiums in that price range:

Am happy to help in any way I can.

Deja Land Million Dollar Producer, Coldwell Banker Previews
5111 Bellaire Blvd. (located on the 2nd floor) / Bellaire, Texas 77401
713-585-5017 CELL
713-349-7230 OFFICE
713-349-9912 FAX

Texas State Law requires all real estate licensees to provide the following information about brokerage services:

Hello there Altebao, I am a Realtor with Century 21. Please give me a call at 832-661-3102. I would love to help you secure the perfect home. It's just that simple.

Sincerely, Judy Hollie
Century 21
I give 1% back to client's who purchase a home though me. This comes out of my commisions. Buy a 400k house, get an extra 4k back at closing.

Alan Harper, REALTOR®
World Wide Realty
Your options are limited at that price point ... lots and tear-downs in River Oaks are going for that. Any single family home in that range is going to be very small, and/or need considerable work. It's another one of those "hot" areas, and sellers are very much aware of it. I just did a search ... something in at least move-in (although not updated) condition will probably begin with a $6. I wish I had better news ... best of luck.
Web Reference: http://www.har.com/algeffon

My name is Princess Williams I am a realtor in Houston, TX I specialize in the area in which you're searching!
I'd love to help you find your home and will negotiate in which the terms you are wanting!

Please feel free to call or email me at anytime!
There are some listings under $400,000. Would need to know more about size you require. There are townhomes under your max and a couple single family homes. Please feel free to contact me at terijo1@comcast.net and I will be happy to email you the listings.

Teri Jo Nicholson
Houston Associates Realty
There are some in this price range...

Would need to know more of what you are looking for. Send me an email with your needs and I can do a search and email you direct links to available homes! I not only work a lot of clients in this area but I also live down here...

Talk Soon,

Kevin Sechelski