Rajen, Home Buyer in Plrinceton

Can I buy one bedroom condo in my budget of $125000.00 on Rt-27 Somerset township?

Asked by Rajen, Plrinceton Wed Nov 12, 2008

Answers

4
Rajen - The inventory is high right now in Somerset (Franklin Twp., Somerset County) and there are alot of good deals to be had. I'd be happy to try to help you find something in your range. Feel free to contact me :) - Lynn

Keller Williams Towne Square Realty
908 256-0508 direct 908 766-0085 office
dachisen@gmail.com
Rajen,

I recommend teaming up with a real estate professional to assist you with your search. Depending on some additonal search criteria, there may be a variety of affordable options for you in Somerset/Franklin area. Any additional questions, don't hesitate to contact me direct!

Christine Markow, e-PRO
ERA Statewide Realty
christine.markow@era.com
Rajen, You can purchase a one bedroom condo on your budget of $125K. Give me a call and I will give you additional details.
N.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 23, 2008
Is there another name for the road? I can't find any condos in the township. Would surrounding areas work.
Email me and I'll try to find out for you.
Jessica@diamondteamhomes.com