Home Buying in Southbury>Question Details

Bobd, Home Buyer in Southbury, CT

Can I buy in Heritage Village Southbury if I am 54?

Asked by Bobd, Southbury, CT Fri Jul 23, 2010

Answers

5
Yes, you can buy there but you can not live in the condo unless you're living with someone over 55.
Yes, you can buy in Heritage Village before you are 55 but you can only live there if you are 55 + or if you are the spouse,etc. of someone 55 or older. Many investors are buying now because of the lower prices and low interest rates. Good luck !
I Live there and think they're flexible with a year of your age. I'm selling mine soon :)
sewsewnice@yahoo.com
Yes,you definitely can ! BUT the person who lives in the condo must be 55 or over. I've sold quite a few condos to young investors who buy and then rent them.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 5, 2010
The Heritage Village Master association phone number is (203) 264-9644. Ask for Amy. She will be in Monday morning at 8:30. I believe you can buy but the resident must be 55. Perhaps if your birthday is soon it won't be a big deal anyway.