Michael, Home Buyer in Cheektowaga, NY

Can I add my wifes and infant daughters SSI payments to my income to qualify for a FHA loan in NY?

Asked by Michael, Cheektowaga, NY Sat Jul 27, 2013

Answers

3
Hello Micheal, the best professional person to help you with your financing needs and I know she will give you the appropriate information regarding the FHA loan financing. Paula Kay with 1st Niagara she can be reached by cell# 316-6655 or her email is paula.krzyzanowski@fnfg.com. If you need anything further I would be glad to help you with any of your real estate needs.
Please call Amy Szkatulski @716-863-1607.She is an excellent mortgage originator. Just mention my name. She'll be glad to help you. Then call me to find your house. Pat Flowers
You better talk with an Elder-law attorney who has full knowledge of the system. If you put your wife's name on the title you may disqualify her from SSI as it then becomes an asset. Talk to an attorney who knows or contact ECD of Social Services.
I should be more clear, she's disabled and gets SSDI, her and my daughter. I only gross $1968 a month and thats not enough for the house we want with the PITI being no more than 31% of gross monthly income, since we're not a community property state her debts won't be used to calculate the payment but if she's a co borrower her credit will sink us. that's why I need to know if I can still just claim those payments as income?
Flag Sat Jul 27, 2013