Home Buying in New York>Question Details

mast, Home Buyer in New York, NY

Can I add my child on my HDFC certificate of shares? The bylaws do not state that it is prohibited, it was denied based on an income qualifications?

Asked by mast, New York, NY Fri Jul 12, 2013

Help the community by answering this question:


Usually the Regulatory Agreement states who can inherit or can put on stock certificate. If your child surpasses the income guidelines, it can be denied under certain circumstances. If it's not clear, I would advise you to speak with an attorney specialized in HDFC.
Mallin and Cha is a firm that is specialized in HDFC

Mallin & Cha, P.C.
132 Nassau Street
New York, New York 10038
(212) 285-1200, Ext. 15
Fax: (212) 285-1202
Email: jiyoung@mallinlaw.com
Web: http://www.Mallinlaw.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Jul 14, 2013
Contact a real estate attorney.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Jul 13, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer