Chandra Mami…, Home Buyer in 08820

Can H1B Visa holder get a mortgage loan. If yes,, what are the factors he/she must have

Asked by Chandra Mamidi, 08820 Thu Sep 26, 2013

Answers

9
I am a Premier Mortgage Consultant with HSBC Bank USA. We offer a unqiue Mortgage Solution for our Premier Banking clients that makes the dream of financing your home realistic and streamlined. The product is a Portfolio program and one of the best solutions for our International Clients.

Banking Relationship Requirement: HSBC Premier Banking with minimum $100,000 Global Relationship with HSBC; combined deposit in bank or investment accounts

Top 10 Highlights of our Premier Deluxe Mortgage:

1. No US Credit is required - We can leverage your International Credit and Payment history
2. No US Social Security Number is required
3. Lend to borrowers with various US Work Visa's - Lend to Foreign Nationals - Borrowers with a B1 Visa or part of US's Visa Waiver Program Call or Email me for details
4. No Prepayment or Early Termination Fees on our Mortgages
5. Verification of your overseas employment, residence, and assets are simplified
6. Portfolio Mortgage with competitive programs, guidelines, and rates. Fixed, Adjustable Rate Mortgages and Interest Only options are available- Call or Email me for details
7. Down payment options as low as 25% for a Primary Residence, 30% for a Second Home, and 40% for Investment Property.
8. Finance up to $3,000,000
9. $1,500 Closing Cost Credit
10. Underwritten Pre-Approval available for To Be Determined properties

Please feel free to call or email me with any questions. I am here to help.

Best Wishes,

Asad Taheri
http://www.linkedin.com/in/asadtaheri
Premier Mortgage Consultant
Asad.X.Taheri@US.HSBC.com
415-305-6718
Hi Chandra,

Let us know If you have any further questions.

Vishal.
only factor is ur repayment capability. Logically ,it doesnt matter to the bank since you cannot run away back to your home country with the property !!!!
It is possible to get a loan with your situation. Non-residences in the United States are still able to obtain a Foreign National Loan. This loan does not require citizenship so this is a mortgage to consider. It usual requires a minimum of 20% down or more depending on your finances and document. I recommend you speak to a lender like myself who could do this loan for you. I would be more than willing to speak with you to help you get the loan that you need. Well I hope this helps! If you have any other questions or if you would like a loan, feel free to contact me. Good Luck! Brian Nguyen Sr. Mortgage Banker NMLS # 659743 Phone: 949.667.2887 brian.nguyen@nafinc.com
Hi Chandra

I can help you with finding a home in 08820 area and also can put you in touch with a home mortgage experts. I see that you are in Edison and I work at Ontrack Realty in Edison. Can be reached at 908-675-6669. Looking forward to helping you.

Thank You
Ketan Kenia
Realtor Associate
Ontrack Realty
Cell:908-675-6669
Office:732-494-2211
Sure. Let me put you in touch with my loan officer who specializes in Foreign National Loans.

Laquita Baez
Licensed Realtor NJ/GA
Weichert Realtors
Summit, NJ
908.277.1200 office
973.687.7095 cell

Dream Homes ARE Within Reach!!!
I just spoke to a loan officer and they do have a program.
Hi Chandra,

H1 B visa does not limit you to get a mortgage loan. There are other factors that are important for a loan pre qualification. Please call me and we can discuss further. I will be happy to help you in the process of buying a house.

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Sheetal Chhabra
Keller Williams Elite Realty
732-763-7987
Dear Chandra,

As a Realtor and Mortgage Loan officer, I do not see any isse getting a long If you are on H1B visa. We have lenders who shall offer loans to H1 B visas easily.
Let me know your criteria and will be more than happy to show you houses in any areas you wish to buy.