Home Buying in Rockford>Question Details

Miladin Djor…, Home Buyer in Rockford, IL

CHAPTER 7 BANKRUPCY

Asked by Miladin Djordjic, Rockford, IL Thu Oct 3, 2013

How long after chapter7 bankrupcy can you get a mortgage

Answers

2
If it was due to loss of income over 20% for at least 6 months, and you have the evidence to prove that, then it may be possible to get one right away. I work with some lenders who accept these types of loans, but you have to have re-established credit. If it's not due to something like this, then it's usually about 2 years. If you were interested in applying for a loan, I could help you with this and determine whether or not I am able to help you with this. Our company also offers free credit repair. I hope to hear from you soon.

Ashley Pimentel
Senior Loan Originator
Market Place Mortgage
246 E Janata Blvd. Suite 220
Lombard, IL 60148
Office: (630) 396-7787
Cell: (630) 217-7013
Fax: (630) 396-3698
apimentel@marketplacemc.com
A good start would be to contact a reputable lender. He/She can look at your particular situation to see what is currently available for you or what time frame you should be considering. No sense looking yet if timing is not right for you.
After talking with a lender, let me know if I may be of any assistance to you in your home search.
Danita Gruber, Managing Broker
Own It Realty (815)966-1220
Rockford, Illinois