Matthew John…, Renter in Mission Bay, San Fra...

CAN SOMEONE RECOMMEND AN APARTMENT COMPLEX THAT RENTS FURNISHED APTS NEAR THE FINANCIAL DISTRICT?? I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE AN ANSWER. THANK YOU

Asked by Matthew Johnson, Mission Bay, San Francisco, CA Wed Aug 6, 2014

Answers

4
Hi Matthew,
I own an apartment building near the financial district that rents furnished apartments. If you are still looking for a good rental, please let me know and I can send you more information. We have one and two bedroom units, that are walking distance to the financial district. How long are you looking to rent for?

Look forward to hearing from you.
Paul Warrin
Hi Matthew,

There aren't a ton of furnished rentals in SF, but they are out there. Try just doing an internet search first, and see if you can find any that meet your needs on any of the furnished rental sites out there. If you come up short, check through listings on craigslist or other similar sites in the Financial District - sometimes people post sublets or other furnished rentals there.

You can also ask an agent to help you cull through all of the rentals out there and find one that works well for you.

Hope this helps!
-Ryan
Hi Matthew,

I am actually working with a client now looking for the same criteria.

At Skybox Realty, we do offer a couple of fully furnished condos, every now and again. You can check out our current rentals at Skyboxrealty.com. But without knowing you must haves and budget, it's difficult to make suggestions.

Here are some additional options you can try:

1. You can look on sites like Craigslist, Trulia and Postlets. Please note that renting in SF can be difficult. So if you like something definitely act with a sense of urgency because chances are you are not the only one interested in that apartment.

2. You can hire a real estate agent for assistance. The pro's to hiring a real estate agent is that they'll walk you through the whole process. But this does comes at a price. The way commission works is decided between you and the real estate agent.

Here's some examples of the commission breakdowns: percentage of the lease paid by the landlord, one month's rent from the renter, renter pays based on percentage agreement 3%-10%.

Nicole Redding
Skybox Realty
Nicole@skyboxrealty.com

P.S. If you have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.
I can help you with that send me an email. awhite@bondnewyork.com