Rob, Home Buyer in 91320

CAN I GET A HOME WITH TAX LIENS BAD CREDIT AND ONLY 10000 DOWN GOOD INCOME 105000 PER YEAR?

Asked by Rob, 91320 Sun Aug 1, 2010

Answers

6
Sylvia Barry, MAS, CIPS, SRES’s answer
Hi Rob (Spinosa):

Sounds great. I did not know you can do that. To remove tax liens on a home, do you need to somehow pay that off? Will be interested to learn that.

Also, sounds like you have loans for people with bad credit, low downpayment and good income. I did not know that exists now a days. Would love to learn a little more about that.

Some details would be great.

Sylvia
Sylvia Barry,…, Real Estate Pro in Marin County, CA
Rob,

Bob Crane at Ameritax.com can get the tax liens removed. He can be reached at 888-999-0744. I recently purchased a short sale property myself and I worked with Bob so the title could be cleared and transfered to us.

I can help you with the home loan, and Bob can be working at the same time on getting the lien removed from the property. If you'd like to pursue this further, just let me know.

Rob Spinosa
rspinosa@rpm-mtg.com
877-270-5959
My guess is you know the answer to your question.. Good luck!
With tax liens you are unlikely to be able to obtain mortgage financing with any lender. Signing a lease-option only means that you will have the option to purchase the house when you wanted but it does not mean you will be able to finance it at that time unless your credit has improved to the lender's criteria and your tax liens are satisfied. You could lose your down payment if you are not able to complete the purchase within the option period.

I suggest that you order a self-help credit repair system at http://www.worldsbestcreditrepair.com For about $100 on the book and several months of time, you may be able to negotiate with the lien holders for a lower payoff and improve your credit so that you will have a lot more options by then.

Good Luck.

Celine Fang / Private Financing Program Specialist

Boston Creative Financing Group

504-723-9269 (C)
206-339-8535 (F)

info@bostoncreativefinancinggroup.com

http://www.BostonCreativeFinancingGroup.com
Yes, you could get a home with a lease-option.
Hi Rob,
This is more of a Lender question. You probably need to go with a seller financed deal, or lease-option with a longer term option. $10K down is a drop in the bucket, apx. equal to what you'd need to lease a place (1st, last and deposit)... If you'd start SAVING, and had more to put down, the conventional options would open up for you. I know of a lease-option house in Camarillo, if that's something you'd like to pursue. Once you turn 62, you can do a reverse-mortage Purchase, and will need 50% down, with no payments for life and you don't need a job nor any credt (good or bad).