Geoff Seato, Home Buyer in Toronto, OH

CAN AGENTS GET COPIES OF "SHADOW INVENTORY "FROM THE BANKS ETC. IS THAT INFORMATION AVAILABLE SOME WAY .?

Asked by Geoff Seato, Toronto, OH Fri Apr 15, 2011

Answers

4
There is pre-listed porperty but its just that. There isn't any listings ready to go not in MLS. In fact most banks are putting in waiting period before u can put in offers. There r ways to get in as early as possible but u must commint to an agent. U can contact me at selfast@verizon.net or call 941-475-8282 and I can get u on track to buy a home. Inventory is drying up so u must move quickly.

Eric
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Apr 15, 2011
If you want to buy at the courthouse auction you will need all cash the same day.

If you're not an ALL CASH buyer you will have to wait until the property is listed for sale. You can't buy from the bank --except at the courthouse or if you are buying a whole portfolio of properties for at least hundreds of thousands of dollars.

Find an agent to help you and if you're in Ohio you will have to bid blindly because the abosulte best deals are bank-owned properties listed by lazy asset managers who will not even let the house sit on the market for a week and will just take the first offer on the first day that is close to the asking price. It's purely negligent and I'm surprised the underlying investors on these properties are not requiring a minimum 7 days on the market to allow it to sell for "market price".

Alma
Anyone can find these homes, not just realtors. The Clerk of Court and the County taxing authorities have all homes on their web sites.

I am curious as to why you want to find homes that are not for sale. There is a Huge shadow inventory. It is protecting the market value. They will come on market as other foreclosed homes are sold.

Debbie Albert
Keller Williams of the Treasure Coast
Web Reference: http://www.ronanddebbie.net
Their are lists of Forclosed Homes that you can bid on Auction Style. Is that what your looking for?