Home Buying in Brooksville>Question Details

softbuzz, Home Buyer in Brooksville, FL

Buzz Anctil, Plantation FL softbuzz@aol.com 954-791-6321

Asked by softbuzz, Brooksville, FL Sun Aug 5, 2012

we are looking for a 3/2 on 1 acres nordering a lake, river, stream etc that we can fish. An oversized garage or workshop would be nice. Price $175,000 and below. Please reply to me personally or by e-mail as I won't come back to this dite. We are trying to set up a car trip throuigh the state and would love to see some things in your area. A response would be very Welcome. Anything you suggest must have \pictures. Thanks in advance,

Buzz Anctil

Answers

1
Buzz,

My suggestion is a house on the Weeki wachee river. It is one of those beautiful crystal clear rivers that you can swim, fish and yet motor into the Gulf of Mexico within 20 minutes. Just a beautiful place. email me at rayprose@gmail.com your direct email address and I will upload a PDF of several possibilities. Lakes are nice but the Weeki Wachee river is spectacular and for around $175,000 you can get a very nice home there.

Ray Rose
Realty Associates Inc.
E: rayprose@gmail.com