Home Buying in Atlanta>Question Details

Minorn, Home Buyer in Atlanta, GA

Buying a second home in another state???

Asked by Minorn, Atlanta, GA Sun Oct 23, 2011

I want to purchase a home in Georgia due to the low housing prices in the Atlanta area. The home is for approximately 50k. I live in another state with family with no rent? I also still work in Alabama with no plans for leaving my job here. Would this purchase be considered my primary residence even though I live with family during the week and would occupy the home when I am off work?

Answers

2
The home you purchase would be considered an investment property, second or vacation home. Your primary residence would be the home/apartment where you currently live in and work. A 20% down payment may be required as it would not be your primary residence. If you would like more informaiton on a particular property or purchasing a second home, please contact me.

Zaneta Allen
(678) 679-3937
It is a good idea to purchase a home in the Atlanta area. It sounds like you found a good deal. I would be happy to talk about your options with you.

Nehemiah
Email: miah402@gmail.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 23, 2011