Home Buying in Houston>Question Details

Tania Martin…, Home Buyer in 77066

Buying a home with out a social

Asked by Tania Martinez, 77066 Wed Dec 25, 2013

I want to buy a home here in houston but dont have a social security can i use my tax id

Answers

7
Hi Tania,
Very few lenders process this type of loans, a higher down payment is usually required.
I can walk you thru the process & have a lender that do these Tax ID Number loans get in touch with you.
Best wishes to you.

Always remember, a Realtor representation is free to you, the buyer!

Carmen Martinez, Realtor
Realm Professionals
832-659-5787
It can be done, but if you are getting a mortgage you have to prove the income tied to the ITN so the bank knows you can repay the mortgage, A question to the loan officers out there that can do this: DO you need to show tax returns ties to this ITN either USA or from original country? Please message me.
Hi Tania,

Yes, you can use your Tax ID to get a loan. I know local lenders that you can talk to. Send me an email so I can send you the list.

Robert Kandiyoti
RE/MAX Real Estate Associates
robertk@remax.net
Tania,

I believe you can. Two issues.

One, if your getting a mortgage, the lenders might need more information. Each one has its own set of rules and most follow government guidelines so best to check with a lender (or two) way before you start looking for homes.

Two, the Realtor your working with should check with a title company in advance of making an offer. Some will have different rules regarding this. Issues surrounding the Patriot Act. You would want your closing to go smoothly.

Plenty of international buyers do not have social security numbers, yet purchase homes in all price ranges. We work with many that are relocating to Houston. There are issues like this and others that we have experienced in the past and have guided our clients smoothly to closing. Let us know if we can assist you.

Mark McNitt
m 832-567-4357
Bernstein Realty, Inc.
Certainly Tania! I am not fluent in Spanish yet but definitely have the experience to assist you with all your real estate needs. Please don't hesitate to contact me at contact information below with any question(s) you may have and I will be more than happy to assist.

Have a Happy New Year!

Hoan (Kashi) Truong - REO Certified, CNE
Preferred Real Estate Professional with Veterans Land Board

License #0616623
Associate Manager
Northpoint Asset Management, Inc.
11811 North Freeway, Suite 500
Houston, TX 77060
832.276.2211
713.477.0460 (Fax)

KashiRealtor@Gmail.com
kashi.truong@northpointam.com
http://www.northpointam.com
There are not many lenders with ITIN # loan programs out there but, yes you can get a loan without ss#.
Hablo Espanol y le puedo orientar en los tipos de préstamos y cuales son los bancos que ofrecen este programa.
Hi Tania,

Yes you can purchase a home with your tax id number, please call me and I'll be happy to explain the process. Hablo espanol y con gusto te ayudo!