clsgonzaleza, Home Buyer in 33810

Buying Home in Lakeland Florida

Asked by clsgonzaleza, 33810 Sun Feb 3, 2013

I am moving by July 2013, but i live in Ohio any suggestion, On how to go about this. I've founds pleanty of home that i am interested in.

Several excellent Realtors have replied to your question. Are you paying cash or do you need to obtain a mortgage for your new home? If you need a low down payment, owner-occupied status will have to be documented. This documentation is thru job transfer letters and/or 1st pay check from new employer. Give me a call to discuss your option.
Trina Kingery
Florida Loan Originator
NMLS# 203949
Homestar Finanical Corporation
PH: 863-858-6700

Are you thinking about buying or renting your home in Lakeland? The first thing you need to do is find a great Real Estate Agent who can help you with both of those options. The Agent can send you listings that are available to you when you arrive in the area.

If you are thinking about buying and want to move into the home in July then I suggest you start looking at homes now. If you are thinking about renting then I suggest waiting until the May time frame. Locally the homes have been renting very quickly and you would not want to pay for a months rent when you won't be here yet. Most owners will not hold the property 2 months.

I would love to help you with either option. I know Lakeland very well and can help guide you to the home that would work for your budget and your size needs. If you looking to purchase a home and would like to speak with a fantastic lender, just let me know. I know a very experience, knowledgeable lender who will walk you through the application process. She would be happy to answer any questions as well.

Please review my profile on Trulia and message me or contact me directly at THOYT@prutropical.com I would be happy to help you with this move. No pressure, just help.

Tracy Hoyt
Prudential Tropical Realty
Thanks much, I am planning on buying. I will be in contact with-in 2 weeks thanks again i really appreciated it.
Flag Sun Feb 17, 2013