JustSeller, Other/Just Looking in

Buyers agents in 95120

Asked by JustSeller, Thu Sep 12, 2013

Looking for a *good* buyers agent in 95120, active in the Bret Harte MS area. Please be *active* in this specific area with recent successful closings, and please be willing to provide client details.

Answers

11
Lamson Dang Broker’s answer
Hi Hari,

You can also visit my website to review Almaden Market Report and search for all Active Listings in 95120 by using "Find A Home", which is connected to Pro-MLS.
http://lamsondang.com

Thanks and Best wishes,

Lamson Dang
R.E. Broker
Web Reference: http://lamsondang.com
Jim Myrick, of Keller Williams lives in that area and knows it well. 408-836-5375
The 95120 zip code covers The Almaden Valley

I like the Almaden Valley and I do represent clients in The Almaden Valley from time to time.

However the Agent that really has a great deal of experience with The Almaden Valley is John Baptiste.

I recommend John Baptiste.

You may reach Mr. Baptiste at his Cell Phone: (408)218-3500

Charles Butterfield MBA
Real Estate Broker/REALTOR
Looks like you got a really good answer below.

Let me know if you need a purchase loan for the property or want to get pre-approved (this will increase the chances of your loan being accepted) because I can certainly help you out there. You can call me at 408-352-5147 or email me at AGreer@themortgageoutlet.com. You can check us out at http://www.TheMortgageOutlet.com. I will look at your situation and present you with some options.

Alex Greer
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Sep 13, 2013
Hi Hari,
I have all of the above :O) I can provide you with client references, as needed. Please do get in touch with me asap, will be happy to take exceptional care of you!
In fact, I am showing property in 95120 area Saturday morning to clients.....
Be well and safe, regards,
Nina Daruwalla
BRE#01712223
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Sep 12, 2013
Hari,

It would be great to meet with you in person to discuss the advantages of working with a high performing Buyer’s Agent.

Would you be open to meeting at my Los Gatos office for a professional buyers consultation? It takes about an hour and we will cover your wants and needs, lender approval, market conditions and negotiating strategies. We will also review the buying process, including timelines, contingencies, inspections as well as title and escrow.

There is no cost or commitment, as you know, I am paid by the sellers so the only way that I get paid is by outperforming the competition!

Let me know the best time for you to meet with me.
All the Best,
Hi Hari. Almaden is a great area and Bret Harte a great middle school. I know because my family has lived in Almaden Valley for 4 generations! My son attends Bret Harte. I know this area very well and would be happy to work with you.
You can find information about 95120 home values at http://julianalee.com/zip-code/95120-statistics.htm

You might find my buyer seminar very useful helping you decide on your next steps. I have them fairly often on Saturday mornings. Normally 5 to 10 people attend. Give me a call or send me an email and we can chat.

Juliana Lee
Top 2 agent nationwide at Keller Williams Realty, the nations largest
Cell 650.857.1000

Over 20 years experience
Over 1,000 homes sold in Santa Clara County and San Mateo County
.
Web Reference: http://julianalee.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 15, 2013
Thank you all for your answers! I will certainly get in touch with all of you for my home buying process..
Hi Hari,

I have not closed anything in the area recently, but if you would like to work with a rebate agent and get as much as $12,000 in non-taxable money to you when you buy an $800,000 home (for example)--slightly more or less depending on the commission offered to the Realtor, why not give me a call?

Grace Morioka
Allison James Estates And Homes
Tel 408-426-1616
Rebates of 50% of commission to buyers, low cost listings to sellers
Very very familiar with Almaden (95120) and surrounding area, lived in Almaden over 25 years, native of the area. I have 4 children who attended Graystone Elem, Bret Harte Middle and Leland HS, with all of them off to college (2 still in college). I am a Broker with over 22 years experience, Alain Pinel Realtors, 408 410-7356, mschroeder@apr.com.

I would be honored to help you in your journey to find your new home.

Repectfully
MaryAnn Schroeder
BRE#01169486