Home Buying in New Brunswick>Question Details

Sudheer Some…, Home Buyer in New York, NY

Buyers agent for The Vue - 110 Somerset Street.

Asked by Sudheer Someshwara, New York, NY Sun Oct 21, 2012

I am planning yo purchase a condo at The Vue - 110 Somerset Street. Are there any buyers agents currently working/worked with Vue? Is it advisable to have one? What is the role of the agent in new construction apartments?

Answers

5
I think it is always best to have a buyer's agent, who represents your interest in the transaction, and who hopefully has more information that the developer may be willing or able to disclose. If nothing else, they may be able to get you some upgrades that the developer would normally charge you for, and best of all, the commission is normally paid by the seller.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Oct 22, 2012
Hello Sudheer,

Please contact me if you're still looking for a buyer's agent to assist you with the The Vue. I've lived in the downtown New Brunswick area previously and can give you some good insights into the area.

Patric Santo Pietro
Prudential NJ Properties
patric@pspreal.com
732-570-5442
Web Reference: http://www.PSPreal.com
Hi Sudheer Someshwara,
It may be advisable to have a buyers agent to represent you in your transaction to make sure your interests are favored in the contract and to help guide you through the buying process with all contracts, inspections, and closing. This role is the same for pre-existing homes and new construction.

I am open to discuss the role of of a buyers agent more in depth with you. Finely designed units and amentities and convenient location make these condos a great housing choice.
When are you available to tour these immaculate condos if you havent done so already?

Laquita Baez
Licensed Realtor in NJ and GA
Weichert Realtors
973.687.7095
Hello Sudheer,
When purchasing new construction in New Jersey it is, generally, beneficial to be represented by a Buyer's Agent. A Buyer's Agent's role is to place your interest above all others in the transaction. It is also customary in New Brunswick to be represented with legal counsel.

Have you already been in contact with the Vue's sales department?
If financing, have you been pre-approved for a mortgage loan?

I would be happy to discuss your options with you personally, if not contracted to work with another agent. Just contact me via either website below or call.

Best of luck to you in you home search.
Michael
http://www.about.me/michael.adams
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 21, 2012
Hi Micheal - I already contacted the sales team and decided on the apartment. My pre-approval was granted for FHA approved home . So, i might have to run the numbers again with the bank. I will contact you sometime soon to discuss the options.
Flag Mon Oct 22, 2012
The role of your agent should be to guide you in the purchase process, show you other options, show comparable sales, give you advice on available services.