Andre, Home Buyer in 11235

Buyer agent for Sheepshead area?

Asked by Andre, 11235 Thu Aug 6, 2009

I’m planning to buy a house or condo for around 500K. in Sheepshead bay area, Brooklyn. How can I find a Buyer agent for this particular area?

Answers

9
Hi there.
We are Sheepshead based real estate brokerage firm. We would be glad to assist you in finding your new home. Also do not hesitate to call should you have any questions.
Regards
http://goldenapplerealty.com/FindYourHome.php
We are Sheepshead Bay based Real estate Brokerage
Dmitriy Pagul
Broker / Owner
e-Pro Certified
Golden Apple Realty Inc.
Tel: (718)701-9037
Mobile: (347) 777-5277
Fax: (718) 247-1411
If you will decide to get a condo give me a call. I am you guy.
Dear Andre,

We know the Sheepshead Bay area very well.

You can read our blog entry on our website regarding our Sheepshead Bay neighborhood, along with numerous links we supplied for restaurants, schools, entertainment, etc:

http://besthomesinbrooklyn.com/NY/Sheepshead_Bay/Real_Estate…

We would be glad to assist you!

Bonnie Chernin and David Rogoff
Fillmore Real Estate Branch #19

917-593-4068 (CELL)
davidrogoff@fillmore.com
Well I hope Andre bought by now. If he didn't though, he can get a better deal now, especially as far as interest rate goes.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 10, 2010
Andre,
We are located in the heart of Sheepshead Bay and can assign an agent to help you find exactly what you are looking for.
Give us a call to schedule in-person Buyers interview.

David zybin
Broker/ Owner
Nord-East Realty Group, LLC
718-234-9617
info@nordeastrealtygroup.com
Hello Andre
If you’re looking for a real estate agent that can represent you in buying or selling your Brooklyn real estate, I’d be honored if you’d give me the opportunity to interview for the job. Contact me, Charles D’Alessandro at Fillmore Real Estate, today at (718) 253-9600 ext. 206, or email me at
Andre, I hope you have already settled in at a worthy location and have great words to spread about buyer's agents. Just for future reference though, here is a facet that I have factored into the definition of a "perfect" buyer's agent. By that I mean, perfect for the buyer. Am I saying that the buyer's and agent's interests are mutually exclusive? Well let me submit a scenario.

"Your agent" hears from a reliable source that a seller had set a bottom-line-price at half the price you just offered on a property. Is it in your mutual interests for that agent to tell you so that you may lower your offer by a half?

Now, as a person who is incapable of finding a hiding-place to escape from my conscience, I would tell you, but if I were honorable enough to tell you, that same charactor would prevent me from hilighting my own virtue. Hence, I would loose half of the commission and not even be assured of the glory of being so selfless.

Furthermore, it is written that "justice should not only be done, but should also appear to have been done. So here is how I handle this dilemma. I ask for a lower percent of the asking price as commission, rather than the selling price. This way, if you were to be successful at landing the property at one quarter of the asking price, It would not be left up to my honesty to encourage the lesser offer.
Hi Andre:

I live in the Sheepshead Bay area. And yes I can understand your caution of finding the right broker who will direct you to the right home. You need someone one who will show you the area. Show you the right style of home that would be to your tasting and what the value would be in a normal market.

I suggest you find someone who is caring and considered with alot of expereince.

I would be delighted to help you , once we make the first contact and get you the right prequlification. I trust
you would be in an advantage with my twenty years. As a Realtor.

Please call me at your eariliest convenience at 917-547-2155. My office number is 718-646-3600. Coldwell Banker.

With respect
Ellyn Unger