Edwin Alvara…, Real Estate Pro in Benicia, CA

Buyer Leads program and seller lead prgram

Asked by Edwin Alvarado, Benicia, CA Sat May 12, 2012

Does any have a good lead generation

Answers

4
In my market Zillow seems to be working well for people. It's critical that you have reviews on their site to make it work. I know agents who are spending a lot of money but feel that it's worh the investment.
BE AWARE ON THE SELLER LEADS . I have been using trulia for around 18 months. I had 3 accounts (MY TEAM MEMBERS)under them for the buyer side. Spend 3-5k over all. I got all my money back right away AND MORE. Now. on the seller leads I sign up for a monthly try out. So far 90% are bogus leads .THEY DO NOT OWN THE HOME THEY ARE RENTERS!!!!!!!!!! I point to Trulia that the concept is great but need better filters so we don't get trash. I ask them if they can cancel my plan until is ready for sure. AE respond: WE GIVE YOU WHAT YOU ASK FOR 16 LEADS A MONTH REGARDLESS WHAT THEY ARE ....4 REAL???????? SO PLEASE BE AWARE OF THIS SCAM! I don't think they understood me that i said I would be happy to revisit once is ready. THEY INSTEAD JUST WANT MY MONEY AND NOT MY RELATIONSHIP. Hopefully someone in upper management will read this post and will have a better judgment on how to treat there customers. AS FAR I KNOW THEY NEED CLIENTS TO MAKE PAYROLL
Are you considering actually purchasing leads? If so, I don't think those work. But, I've seen plenty of lead generation programs work very well.
Web Reference: http://www.archershomes.com
I have a bad one....stay away from Reply! The yellow pages is about as good as they are...