marie-cacal1, Home Buyer in Huntingdon Valley, PA

Buy condo or single family home within 1-2 months, near Huntingdon valley, price range up to 415K,military friendly,looking to resale within 2-4 yrs

Asked by marie-cacal1, Huntingdon Valley, PA Sat Nov 2, 2013

Answers

6
Hey Marie,

Not sure if your working with an agent yet, if you aren't you should stop by my office so when can talk about exactly what your looking for. I'm located in Huntingdon Valley. 2655 Philmont Ave, Suite 208. We are down the street from the intersection of Philmont and Huntingdon Pike. If you want to contact me directly, call me @ 215-915-5700.
Dear Marie,
I am a full time Real Estate Agent that has lived in Huntingdon Valley for the last 28 years.
I am a top Agent in Huntingdon Valley and I have helped many people who are relocating to this area.
Please contact me at 267-496-5688 so I can help you find the perfect home.

Elaine Glauberman
Weichert, Realtors
267-496-5688 cell
215-885-8100 x136
Philadelphia Magazine's 2011 5 Star Agents
Philadelphia Magazine's 2012 5 Star Agents
Philadelphia Magazine's 2013 5 Star Agents
http://www.ElaineGlauberman.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 2, 2013
Hello Marie,

I'd be happy to run the numbers for you for both VA and other loan options. The first thing to figure out is how much you will be able to qualify for. Give me a call if you would like me to run the numbers

Alan Openshaw
Cornerstone Lending Inc
Southampton Pa 18966
215 953 0800
cell 267 992 7276
VOTED BEST IN BUCKS 2010 & 2012
NMLS ID 143960
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 2, 2013

While I'm all for helping people purchase homes and enjoy the benefits of homeownership are you sure that purchasing is in your best interest if you plan on moving within the next 2-4 years? While you may be able regain what you purchased the home it might not be the most cost effective compared with renting. I'd love to sit down and discuss all the options with you and help you with whatever direction you decide is the best one for you.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 2, 2013
hi Marie, we specialize in working with Military families and have a lender who is proficient in VA lending. If you go to http://www.HomesbyDCC.com, you can search 1000's of homes for sale that fit your search paramenters. I know of a few right now.

Also, most miltary families are looking for something very specific. If you let us know exactly what you want and need, we can locate it for you and make this a stress free process.. go to http://www.CustomHomeBuyingStrategy.com to fill out the form.

Any questions, call anytime ast 215-669-6414. Diane
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 2, 2013
There are plenty to choose from and the market is returning. Call or email what you are hoping for and I will send you a list and we can discuss further. Are you using your VA benefit?

Ingrid

Ingrid Rementer
REALTOR, e-PRO Certified Internet Specialist

Honesty, Knowledge, Integrity & Skill

RE LINC Real Estate Group, LLC

Cell 215-499-8072

Ingrid@IngridRhomes.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 2, 2013