kiyotan1997, Home Buyer in Ann Arbor, MI

Buy a property near to Lahser High school.

Asked by kiyotan1997, Ann Arbor, MI Thu Dec 29, 2011

I would like to enrolled my children in Lahser high school. currently, I am looking for houses in this school district. can u help? I would like to call to talk to u directly. Is Bloomfield hill safer than Ann Arbor?

Answers

5
Hello Kiyotan,
I would be very happy to discuss what you are looking for in a property. Please feel free to contact me anytime at 248-660-3236 which is my mobile number. I can send you out numerous properties which would fit your criteria. I am a full time realtor 7 days a week and look forward to hearing from you shortly. It is a good idea to interview a buyers agent as well.
Kiyotan,
I graduated from Birmingham Seaholm & have lived in Bloomfield most of my life. I am with Remax in Birmingham. As you know Andover an Lahser are now combining and a new high school will be built. You can access my web site below and begin a search for home in the area you wish to live. If you call I will forward all of the homes in your price range, sq. ft., bedrooms, baths etc. I will of course be working as a Buyers agent in your behalf. I look forward to hearing from you, Thank You, Steve
Web Reference: http://www.michiganhome.net
Good Afternoon,

I am a Bloomfield resident w/ an office in Birmingham and I work extensively in the area. I'd be happy to set up a search for you within the school zone that drops all of the available homes within your price range and criteria into your email box. Feel free to call me anytime or email and we can formulate a gameplan for your purchase--I'd love to help you.

As far as the area being safer than Ann Arbor, sorry, as Realtors we cannot address those questions--you'll have to check into crime statistics either online or by calling the local law enforcement offices on your own.

Jay M. Jones, Realtor
248.568.4947
RealtorJay@sbcglobal.net
Web Reference: http://www.MyRealtorJay.com
Hi Kiyotan,

I would be happy to assist you in finding a home. As an agent we are not allowed to discuss whether a neighorhood is safe or not. You can call the local police department and they will be glad to give you crime statistics for the area.

Give me a call and I'll see what I can do the help!!

Have a Great Day!

Karen Paytas, GRI, CMS
Real Living Kee Realty
586-709-8465
kpaytas@mirealsource.com
Please give me a call, so we can discuss your needs and how I can help you. Thx Eugene 248 765 6488