Home Buying in Boca Raton>Question Details

Oriana Worri…, Home Buyer in Ventura, IA

Buy a house in boca raton.

Asked by Oriana Worring, Ventura, IA Thu Dec 6, 2012

First time buyer. I live in California but we are planning to move any time soon there. How i can get started? looking for a 3b under 100.

Answers

9
Dear Oriana,

There is very little inventory, and multiple offers on every nice home that comes on the market. You'll need to contact a Boca Raton Realtor in this area to help you out.

Always a pleasure.

Sincerely yours,
Jen Sommers

Jennifer Sommers, Nestler Poletto Sotheby's International Realty
One South Ocean Boulevard, Suite 11 ⃓ Boca Raton, Florida 33432

O. 561.235.7777⃓ C. 786.390.9299 ⃓ F. 561.997.2614
Jen@AgentBoca.com ⃓ http://www.AgentBoca.com

"Artfully Uniting Extraordinary Properties with Extraordinary Lives"
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 23, 2012
Hi Oriana

Boca Raton is a great area to live in.

If you would like to get a list of homes for sale please feel free to contact me.

Sandra Gold - Realtor
Keller Williams
561-860-3321
DestinationDreamHome@gmail.com
http://www.sandragold.kwrealty.com
Hi Oriana,

It would be my pleasure to help you. Call me directly at 561-221-2968 to discuss your needs more in detail.
I live and work in Boca Raton.

Maja
Coldwell Banker, Boca Raton Resort and Beach
First you need to be pre approved if this is a mortgaged transaction.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 9, 2012
Hi Oriana

I am a Real Estate Agent in Boca Raton area for more then 10 Years. I will be glade to send you information and option in this area and to help you to find the right home for you.
Do not hesitate to contact me.

Gloria Pradines
Realty Associates
561-305-2342
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 7, 2012
Good morning Oriana,
Properties under $100,000 are few and far between at this particular time, however, nothing is impossible.
Please view my web site for homes which are available now in the Boca Raton, Delray Beach and Boynton Beach areas.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Warmly,
Marvin
Marvin Krause, Realtor®
Residential Specialist
Email: DR1932@aol.com
Web: http://www.HomesinBocaDelrayBoynton.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 7, 2012
Hello Oriana,

Our market under $300,000 is on fire, with very little inventory, and multiple offers on every nice home that comes on the market. You'll need to contact a condo Realtor in this area to help you out, and you may need to commute to Boca.
Web Reference: http://www.garylisa.com
If purchasing with a mortgage, be aware that a mortgage pre-approval letter is required in order to determine your price range and for any offers to be taken seriously, therefore do visit with any licensed loan officer; also choose an agent to work with....
Hi Oriana,

Great that you've posed the question before packing and heading out of town! A great Realtor in Boca Raton can send you listings from their Multiple Listing Service so that you can see all the home choices. These listings can be sent to you directly - either by email or some have an online service you can log on to and search for yourself. Listings will have pictures, some with videos, square footage, number of beds/baths, other amenities, etc.

That Realtor can enter your criteria of 3bedrooms under $100k. If there are no 3bedroom homes in Boca Raton under $100k, they can tell you what the prices are or 3bedroom homes, or what you can get for $100k. They can also provide alternatives, such as town homes or condominiums.

I have a network of Realtors that I work with across the country and would be happy to recommend someone working in Boca Raton. Please don't hesitate to contact me for the referral. Have a great move!