Home Buying in Scotch Plains>Question Details

Siva, Home Buyer in 07095

Burcham Drive, Scotch Plains , NJ

Asked by Siva, 07095 Wed Apr 29, 2009

I'm interested in buying a home and contemplating in and around Burcham Drive, Scotch Plains.

Is this a good neighborhood to live? I work in NY and is this a good place for commuting to NY?

Any inputs would be appreciated.

Answers

2
Don Hansen’s answer
Siva,
Scotch Plains is a fine town to live in. Are you considering it because of the train access or for other reasons? You may want to compare and contrast similar towns that fit your needs whatever they may be before settling on one town.
If you would like to discuss Scotch plains and other comparable towns in more detail, please contact me at your convenience.
Blessings,
Hi Siva, Scotch Plains is a desirable community for commuters - you've got the Fanwood and Westfield Train Stations near by, and the very desirable Westfield downtown as well for dining, shopping, and cultural events in general -- a very hot urban suburban spot.

I'm working with buyers now in Scotch Plains and we are finding the well priced (ie, realistically priced) homes that stand out among competing inventory are moving very quickly so aware as you are looking. As for this specific area, I suggest you judge for yourself - drive it at various times of day - generally I'd say Scotch Plains in a general sense if all good, but some areas will likely appeal to you more than others. Price will also reflect location.

Don't hesitate to reach out to me directly Siva - I'd be honored to assist you!

Jeannie Feenick
Search and connect at http://www.feenick.com
Web Reference: http://www.feenick.com