Home Buying in Brighton>Question Details

Jan, Home Buyer in Brighton, MI

Brighton Area Land Contracts

Asked by Jan, Brighton, MI Thu Jul 5, 2012

I am interested to located homes in the Brighton area (specifically Brighton Schools) that are being sold as land contracts. Is there a source of reference to find these listings?

Answers

5
Hello Jan,

If you are still looking please let me know. We have a great source of Land Contracts available. I will be happy to show you all of the homes in the Brighton School District that meet your requirements.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 14, 2012
Hello Jan,
The most recent updated listings can be obtained from a Realtor who has access to the MLS. Some websites don't always have the latest updates. You can access my website with the link below. Or you can contact me and I will send you current listings that are available right now. Have a Great Day!

Mike Stawizky
(248) 980-4406

Find your home: moveinnow.org
findahomemike@gmail.com
Or visit us on Trulia.com
Web Reference: http://moveinnow.org
There are not many homes or condos available on land contract but if you contact me, I will help you find one. My phone number is 810-923-7002. I have been a realtor in this area for over 22 years and lived here since 1972. Give me a call if you would like my help.
Sharon Koch CRS
Century 21 Brighton Towne Co
Jan,

Check out the link below to my blog about potential hazards of land contracts.
Hello Jan,

Click on the link below and it will give you everything that is available with a land contract in Brighton. But this is only as of today.

There isn't much available just in Brighton, there were two (2) houses and one (1) condo. If you would like an update every day, email me and I can set one up for you. My contact information is below.

http://pub.realcomponline.com/publist.aspx?a=955727C7D653B39…

HAIG
Elias Realty
(248) 379-6547
realtorhaig@aol.com
Thank you so much! I would like to see anything you do get. My timeframe will be probably early fall, but if something comes up before that I am flexible.

Thanks!
Flag Thu Jul 5, 2012