Home Buying in Bridgewater>Question Details

Trotter456, Home Buyer in Union, NJ

Bridgewater Townhouses 3 bed 2 bath with pool and patio for less than than $325K

Asked by Trotter456, Union, NJ Thu Jul 19, 2012

Relocating family from Long Island to NJ in early spring and are looking for nice townhouse communities that fit these parameters. We are touring the area this Sunday 7/22. We have 2 young boys 4-7, Looks like Bridgewater has great schools. Any advise would be appreciated.

Hi Trotter456,

Bridgewater has several Townhomes communities to choose from. The area is very convenient to many grocery stores, malls and restaurants. Children are usually bused to the schools and there are many after school activities available to join. I am a local Real Estate Professional resident in Bridgewater area with a teen in the Bridgewater school system.
If you would like more information please let me know.
I will be holding an Open House in Somerset, NJ this Sunday. If you let me know in advance, I can have some information prepared for you. Please stop by.

Welcome to Bridgewater, NJ!!

Anthony “Tony” Mozelesky

Bear in mind that many town home communities do not allow "For Sale" signs on their properties, so other than actually just touring the area to get a feel for it, you may not see any units that ARE available just by signage.

If you are interested in properties in the area, your best bet is to let a Realtor...like me :)...send you a list of currently on the market properties from the MLS (where all listings are entered into one database for Realtors to search).

You don't mention where you will be working if you are moving from Long Island to NJ. Is commute an issue? If commuting time,or form of commute, (like bus vs car vs train) is not an issue or a minimal one, there are some terrific communities also in East Brunswick and South Brunswick with highly rated scholl systems too. Especially if you are moving in early spring, you have plenty of time to scout out poretntial towns to live in.

Not all complexes have a pool, so I might not necessarily use that as a parameter because you might miss something you truly like by including that as a parameter.

Feel free to give me a call at 908-675-0167 at your convenience so we can discuss your needs with no obligation. I look forward to hearing from you :)
Bridgewater does indeed have excellent schools and a great community. You can find more information about both , housing market trends, and compare towns here: http://www.randolph-chester-homes.com/mischool/zip/08807/

I would love meet you to show you homes. If you have not already spoken with a mortgage broker, I highly recommend that you get your pre-approval before you shop. I can recommend several excellent people if you need a referral.

If you do see anything that interests you on Sunday, let me know and I'll send you complete information about the property, area, taxes, schools, etc.

Helene Jeanette
If you would like to provide your email, I can send you listings that fit those parameters.

-Katrina Vitale