BuyingTips, Home Buyer in Dallas, TX

Brand New home on Plano Parkway (East Plano) & 14th street

Asked by BuyingTips, Dallas, TX Sat Jan 19, 2013

Does anyone know any brand new construction in East Plano (Plano Parkway and 14th Street) other than from GRAND homes?

Answers

4
There are a couple of neighborhoods within a 2.5 mile radius of the Plano Parkway/14th street merge. The highest priced custom homes (2012 construction) are located in Cantera. These prices are in the $700,000s. Also, Shaddock Homes and Drees Homes have built new homes in Rolling Ridge Estates with prices ranging from $600,000 to $670,000. In addition, they have new homes in Hunters Landing with prices between $400,000 and $500,000.

The newest homes in the 2.5 mile area are located in Maxwell Creek and are built by Standard Pacific. The prices are $360,000 to $410,000 or $105 to $120psf.

Even if you buy a new home, you should have a Realtor to represent you. The builder will pay our commission, but we are loyal only to you and protect you from making an unwise decision including spending more money than you should. The commission is figured into the price already. So, you will not get a better price if you are not represented. Don't be fooled.

I'm glad to show any of these homes to you and also show you market sales data of similar properties so you can get a really good grasp of the market. I also happen to know the history and quality of these builders to help navigate you through the various decisions of which to focus on. Apparently, you already have an idea of Grand Homes and what they build. I, too, am quite familiar with them.

I look forward to hearing from you if you are not represented already by a Realtor.

Brent Rice, Trulia Top Recommended Broker (Pro & VIP)
The Rice Group, Inc.
Website: http://www.ricegroupinc.com
214-808-3100
Brent@RiceGroupInc.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Jan 19, 2013
Not a lot of room to build right there due to all of the flood zone surrounding.

Tom Burris
Mortgage Banker
DallasLoanGuy.com
(214) 763-4629 cell/text/nights/weekends(Really!!)
tomburris@dallasloanguy.com
Lending all across the entire Great State of Texas!!
NMLS# 335055
Search Dallas area MLS for FREE. No registration => http://www.ntreisinnovia.net/cgi-ntr/BR_login?0501134
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Jan 19, 2013
There are new builds in Murphy and Wylie which are so close to 14th area. You can also go north to Parker or Allen. What is your price point? Call me and we can discuss your needs - 214-228-1420.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Jan 19, 2013
Not in that area, but there is new construction further North in Plano, Allen, Frisco and McKinney. Please contact me so I can explain why you want a REALTOR to represent you even while buying new construction.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Jan 19, 2013
Thank you Sir.
Flag Sat Jan 19, 2013