Home Buying in Boynton Beach>Question Details

dennis, Home Buyer in 33436

Boynton Realtor

Asked by dennis, 33436 Thu May 24, 2012

I am looking for a Realtor that is very familiar with the Boynton Beach area and preferable is based out of Boynton. I have been pre-approved for a FHA mortgage and will be looking to buy a home in the new 3 months. To keep my payments low I will be looking to spend around 80,000 for a single family home or townhouse with no or low HOA fees. Short-Sale and Foreclosures might be the way to go.

Answers

7
Dennis,

Boynton Beach is a wonderful place to live, that’s why I live and work here. There are currently very few single family homes or townhouses in this area that are in your price range and will be FHA financeable. You may have to expand your search area to find homes in your financial comfort zone.
Dear Dennis,

You will find there are hundreds of agents out here who service the Boynton Beach area and you are doing the right thing and doing some homework. Congratulations on thinking ahead as this will in the end ensure you find the right person to assist you and you family. 

The very best thing that you can do is find a professional Realtor@ to represent you and there are a few things I would tell you. First is to not sign a buyer's broker agreement with anyone. This is a form an agent will use to tie you up and ensure any transaction you make will only be through them. Find an agent who is happy to perform their services with the knowledge that if they do not properly meet your expectations they will lose your business. 

Second, never call a listing agent about a home they have listed as their initial relationship with the seller will prevent you from working out the best deal. 

Finally, I would recommend that you interview at least three qualified agents in your area to assist you and select one who you feel will have your best interests as their primary goal. I would certainly enjoy the opportunity to be on the list of agents you do decide to interview.

The very best of luck to you and I hope this information is helpful but if you need anything additional please do not hesitate to give me a call.

Always at Your Service,

Tom Priester e-PRO
"Results Driven Real Estate"

561 308-0175
tom@tompriester.com
I work with some excellent realtors and would be happy to refer one to you. Give me a call.

Brian Murphy
Murphy's Brightway Insurance
561-598-6310
homequote@murphysbrightway.com
Hi Dennis,

I'm very familair with the Boynton Beach Area. I've lived in the area for 20+ years and I've had the opportunity as a Realtor/Buyer Agent of helping many families find their homes in the area for over the past 10 years.

I'd welcome the opportunity to help you find a home in Boynton Beach. Short Sales, Foreclosures, and regular residential sales are all options for your consideration. A most important factor to keep in mind will be the condition of the property ..... how much sweat equity are you willing to put into a property. Another suggestion is to make a list of features that are most important to you . A 'must have list' vs a 'nice to have list ' will help to zero in on the perfect property for you.

If you think I can be of help to you, please contact me.

Joan Dembroski, REALTOR, ABR, CDPE
Realty Associates FL Properties
561 758 3511
joandembroski@bellsouth.net
http://www.joandembroski.net
Dennis,

I am a realtor that lives and works in Boynton Beach. The fact that you pre-approved is excellent if you are going to look at short sales and foreclosures. The price range you are thinking of ($80,000) has a very low level of inventory right now and it is important to be able to have your financing in place as most short seller will not even consider anyone who does not. having said that I have been successful helping a number of other people find homes through this process in the Boynton Beach area and I would be pleased to work with you in your search for a home. Please contact me and we can get going on our search.

Leslie Hamilton
Boynton Beach Fl
lesliejhamilton@hotmail.com
561-568-7231
My firm works directly with many bank owned properties and we are located in Boynton Beach.

Todd Kevitch, Broker
BPO Realty LLC
561-731-3545 x 102
http://www.bporealty.com
tkevitch@bporealty.com
Hi Dennis, my name is Steve Shalaby with Prudential Florida Realty in Boynton. Please feel free to give me a call at 561-364-5626 with your criteria and I'll create a customized search for you within the hour. There are lots of bank owned foreclosures (REOs) in the area, so it'll just be a matter of findiing the right one for you!

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Steve Shalaby
Office (561)364-5626
Cell: (786)543-5115