Home Buying in Woodside>Question Details

Minakwokt, Home Buyer in Woodside, Queens, NY

Boulevard Gardens.

Asked by Minakwokt, Woodside, Queens, NY Tue Mar 30, 2010

I'm looking to purchase a 2 or 3 bedroom in boulevard gardens in woodside. the complex looks very well kept and clean. can anyone who has lived there comment on whether there are any rodent/roach/bedbug issues in the complex. Thanks

Answers

2
Bqs’ answer
Dear Minakwokt,

I have been a resident of Boulevard GArdens for 19 years. As being a resident for so long at this complex, I have to say the premises are well maintained and the residents are friendly. As to my knowledge of living there for so long, their are no bedbugs what so ever in this particular complex. There are rodents and roaches, but the maintence team keep them well maintained with traps and having exterminators coming in from time to time to spray for any vermon. The benefit of living at this complex, I feel is the great neighborhood, and the easy access to the city which you are only 10 minutes away. Also you have access to shopping stores ex: steinway, only 4-6 blocks away. If this place is, a place that you are interested in stop by and ask some of the residents how they like living their. Hope this helps....
Keep in mind that pests can live/happen anywhere and are not limited to any specific area--ask management about the exterminating policies and or if any current pest problems exist.