Home Buying in Florida>Question Details

Sandra, Home Buyer in 07066

Best places to buy on the coast of Florida for long term rentals

Asked by Sandra, 07066 Sun Sep 23, 2012

Answers

3
Pat Palmer’s answer
Hi Sandra,

Boynton Beach, Delray Beach, Pompano Beach and Deerfield Beach are all excellent cities for rentals. All have the one magical word, "Beach", in them. Many tenants are drawn to the water and lifestyles these various cities have to offer. Also, all of them are still undervalued, so you can get them relatively inexpensively.
If you would like, feel free to access my site and explore the MLS in each area. You will find access in the Web Reference below.

I hope this helps.

Pat Palmer-Realtor
Boca's Best Broker

Direct 786-286-6557

Keller Williams
2424 N. Federal Hwy #318
Boca Raton, FL 33431
Dear Sandra,

Having been from Jacksonville to Key West and Naples to Pensacola and most points in between I know the state very well. There are some amazing places to call home but many differences in weather, lifestyle and landscape; stay below Vero Beach on the east coast and Sarasota on the west coast if you want the best winter weather. We have found the paradise of Jupiter to be the ultimate place to call home and the location will be an excellent location to invest for current rental demand and future returns. The best place I can point you is a brief blog I did about the Jupiter area;

http://tompriester.wordpress.com/2012/05/13/2352/

As a resident of Jupiter, I work throughout Palm Beach and Martin Counties, and a great place to start is by defining your goals and comparing the lifestyles and housing costs of areas that you are interested in. There are so many different options available to us that reside in the state and I have selected Jupiter because of the quality of life that we enjoy. From my viewpoint, there is no finer place to reside that the Jupiter area; from the best schools, to a fantastic economy fueled by many factors and of course the wonderful facilities of Max Planck and Scripps Institute, to incredible unspoiled beaches, unbelievable dining and shopping options, numerous boating and golf opportunities, uncrowded streets, low crime and just the overall kindness of our residents. Recently we were out with a client form New York who commented on just how nice everyone is; and why not as we are truly lucky to live in Paradise.

I work almost entirely as a buyers agent in Palm Beach and Martin Counties and certainly would be honored to be on the list of Realtors® you interview and happy to be of assistance in any way that I can. If you are in the area and would like a tour I would enjoy showing you why I am so fortunate to call Jupiter my hometown.

I hope this information is helpful but if you need anything additional please do not hesitate to give me a call.

Always at Your Service,

Tom Priester e-PRO
"Results Driven Real Estate"

561 308-0175
tom@tompriester.com
Hi Sandra,

If you're looking for investment properties there are many areas in Broward and Palm Beach counties where you can get a good return on your investment.

Please contact me directly and let me know more about the type of properties you would like to purchase. I can find you the properties, find you tenants, and recommend a management company that can oversee the day to day operations for your properties.

Nadine Mauro
Highlight Realty
561-414-0864
NadineSellsHouses@gmail.com
http://www.floridahouseseller.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 23, 2012