Zoe Sharrona, Home Buyer in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Best neighborhoods in Fort Lauderdale?

Asked by Zoe Sharrona, Fort Lauderdale, FL Sat Mar 3, 2012

We are interested in finding a pool home in the 200000-350000$ range. We are interested in an older neighborhood, quiet, close to amenities and water. Walkable is a real plus. We are retired professionals and seek like-minded people.

Answers

11
Hello Zoe,
this is Karin again. I sent you an answer a couple a days ago, but haven't heard anything back. I'm curious in what part of town you live right now, and if there is anything you need to be close by.
I wonder if you wish to receive some selected properties in your price range by email. Please, let me know. I will be happy to work on this for you.

Karin S. Kammerdiener
Coral Shores Realty
954 663-5018
Hi Zoe Sharrona,

Per you inquiry on Trulia: <Best neighborhoods in Fort Lauderdale?>

Call me "Lynne" at (954) 647-5335 Cellular, or email me the Best Phone Number and Time to call you to chat.

Lynne Knapp, Realtor®
ReMax Consultants Realty 1
1625 SE 17th Street Causeway
Fort Lauderdale, FL, 33316
LynneKnapp@aol.com
(954) 647-5335 Cellular
http://BestBrowardProperty.com
Zoe,

Coral Heights, Coral Shores, Coral Estates, Imperial Point. All are great neighborhoods with the attributes you most desire. If you are seeking the help of a Broker that knows Fort Lauderdale like the back of his hand...look no further. Give me a call, I'd be delighted to help you with your search.

Kevin M. Gallagher | GRI CDPE e-PRO SRES
Senior Consultant
Broker Associate

The Gallagher Group
KevRealEstate.com
Atlantic Properties International
3432 N. Ocean Blvd.
Galt Ocean Mile
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33308

c: 954-319-8575
c: 305-318-8778
o: 954-564-8182
f: 954-449-6447
Hi Zoe,

I can definately relate to you when it comes to like-minded people. I can tell you as a resident of Fort Lauderdale that it offers so much of what you are looking for. Bayview is an area that comes to mind, I would love to work with you and help you find the perfect home.

Best Regard,

Jannicha A. Forte
Riverview Realty, REALTORS®
2715 E. Oakland Park Blvd. Suite 101
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33306

Fax: 954-565-5167
E-mail: jannicha@riverviewsells.com
Hello Zoe,
Fort Lauderdale has many awesome neighborhoods. It all depends how much you are willing to spend. I lived in the Las Olas Isles for many years und I think that location is unbeatable - but very expensive. In the price range you are mentening, I suggest to look in Coral Rigde Isles. It is not far from the beach, has many water ways for mid size boats and is very well maintained. I live now in Oakland Park and can also recommend the east side of my city.
How many bedrooms do you wish to have? Any other features important to you?
Would be great to talk to you a bit more, so we can locate the best area for you.
You can call me anytime at 954 663-5018

Karin S. Kammerdiener
Coral Shores Realty
Fort Lauderdale
Dear Zoe,

Consider Lauderdale by the Sea. You will find older homes in your price range east of the Intracoastal Waterway. LBTS is an adorable seaside village recently redeveloped. Nice affordable restaurants, outdoor cafes and live entertainment, all east of AIA on Commercial Blvd. I suggest dining at 101 Ocean for lunch or dinner to people watch and observe like-minded people. There are more tourists around at this time of the year but by the end of Apri, the seaside village is a local's community again until November. Depending on where you to choose to buy a home in LBTS, you could bike and walk this area.

Good luck with your search. Let me know if you'd like help with your search.

Warmly,
Margie Casey
Founder
A few of my favorites are Rio Vista, Victoria Park & Poinsettia Heights just to name a few. Please feel free to contact me and I can put you on a listing alert program where you will receive in real time the latest listings in which ever area and criteria that you choose. I look forward to hearing from you soon ..

Darren Nelson
24/7 REALTOR®
Foreclosure Expert
RAGFL, FAR, NAR
Coral Shores Realty
1119 E Sunrise Blvd.
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304
Office: (954) 568-9698 x255
Cell: (954) 881-8800
Fax: (954) 944-3178
Email: dnelson@CoralShoresRealty.com
Website: http://www.SoFloridaRealty.com
Home Search: http://www.SoFloridaHomeSearch.net
What’s my Home Value? http://www.BrowardCountyHomes.info

Book appointment: meetme.so/darrennelson
Hello Zoe:

I moved to Ft. Lauderdale in 1984 and I know the east side of town and the older neighborhoods very well. Unfortunately, in your price range there are no homes available on the east side of the Intracoastal but there are quite a few just west of the Intracoastal. I am a Top Producing agent with Atlantic Properties located at A1A and Oakland Park Boulevard. I would be happy to assist you with finding a great new home at the BEACH! Please feel free to contact me anytime.

Barbara Easton-Irvin
843-267-9232
floridaliving4U@yahoo.com
There are a few neighborhoods that you might like that meet your criterias. These include: Coral Ridge, Poinsettia Heights and Victoria Park just to name a few. Please visit our website http://www.chanerealty.com. The site is broken up by neighborhoods.

Please feel free to give us a call and we will arrange showings for you.

thank you,
Maria Sabio
Chane Realty Inc
954-336-5156
maria@chanerealty.com
Web Reference: http://www.chanerealty.com
Good Morning Zoe,
Here in Ft. Lauderdale there are many neighborhoods which have the criteria you are looking for. Please contact me at (954) 648-7334 or by email, jenbabacan@live.com to further discuss your options. I look forward to hearing from you.
Kind Regards,
Jen Babacan
Galleria International Realty
jenbabacan@live.com
Best should be defined by personal preferences, financials, wants, needs, lifestyle, etc.; therefore take the time and visit areas of interest more than once, than decide where best is for you and where your comfort level will be reached....