Home Buying in Orlando>Question Details

Pierre, Home Buyer in Orlando, FL

Best location in the Orlando, FL., area for a condo in a gated community with at least 2 Bedrooms and 2 Bathrooms to use as second home?

Asked by Pierre, Orlando, FL Sun Feb 17, 2013

Good morning Pierre,
Send me an email with the specific criteria (price, etc.) and I'll send you the available inventory accordingly.
~ Don't worry, I'm not a pesky real estate broker. I'll only send you what you ask for when you ask for it.

Warm regards,
Diana M. Perez, J.D.
Owner/Broker| Professional Real Estate Team, LLC.
Certified Distress Property Expert (CDPE), NAHREP, MWBE
Direct: (407) 729- 3560 | Fax: (407) 933- 0731
E-mail: Diana@ProfessionalRETeam.com
Hi Pierre,

Really depends on what you are interested in doing when you use it.

If you want to go to the theme parks a lot, then Windsor Hills and Vista Cay would certainly make a best list. If you want to golf a lot, then Reunion and Bay Hill would be on everyone's best list. If you want city life, then downtown has some great buildings.

If you want some good honest advice. I'd be happy to hear from you.

Good luck, Mark
Hi Pierre:

There are many good choices in Orlando and surrounding area. My personal favorite is the upscale resort of Vista Cay just off International Dr close to the Orange County Convention Center. It too is zoned for short term rental if you wanted to rent out but makes a great Orlando get away close to all the attractions. I've sent you a link with the properties that are currently for sale in that community so you can how they look.

Please contact me for further info I would be happy to assist you in your search.

Carri Schoeller
Charles Rutenberg Realty
Hello Pierre,

Avalon Park, Lake Nona, Windermere, if you need any assistance please give me a call 407.797.5139 or email me at EastOrlandorealEstateSearch@gmail.com or visit my website

Anabella Tercero Okrassa
Z House Realty Group
Certified Distressed Property Expert® CDPE
Real Estate Owned Specialist ® REOS
Thanks Anabella.....low maintenance/HOA fees?
Flag Sun Feb 17, 2013
Bahama bay resort is a gated guarded community with 2 restaurants 2 bars 4 lakes a dock, fishing, a beach, nature walks, 4 heated pools, tennis court, sundry shop, spa, fitness and can be rented out on the short term rental program. The condos are either 2 or 3 beds and come fully furnished! Prices from $79k! For more alternatives please get in touch by cell 321 261 1750 or email; pennybarman@gmail.com
Thanks Penny.......what would be the Maintenance and/or HOA fee for Bahama Bay Resort?
Flag Sun Feb 17, 2013