Home Buying in Fairfield>Question Details

Prasanna Upp…, Home Buyer in New York, NY

Best buyer agent in fairfield

Asked by Prasanna Upperi, New York, NY Wed Jul 17, 2013

I am looking to buy a home in fairfield in a good school district. May I know who is a good buyer agent?

Answers

5
Cedric Mcneil (203-435-7405)’s answer
Hello Prasanna,

We are all the best at what we do. Especially carrying the title of Realtor. The only difference is we all have different styles of how we do it. If I can be of any assistance feel free to reach out at any time.

Cedric McNeil
Hello Prasanna

I have been working with home buyers (both first time and investors for 10+ years) in the Lower Fairfield County. Most of my clients have young children and are usually moving into a better school district.

I like to work individually with the buyer, understand the requirements and refine them as we go through the process of buying. I believe you make your money when you buy, hence negotiating the best possible pricing is absolutely key. Most of my referrals come through word of mouth and reviews.

Feel free to contact me at your convenience, would love to hear from you and work with you and family to find a good home that meets your needs. And Welcome to Fairfield County!

Nikunj Gandhi
Equity Capital Real Estate
(203) 280 3838
Prasanna,
The best way to meet agents is online & out in their working environment, not in their offices.
Good agents spend very little time at their desks.
Read online recommendations from previous clients.
ASK your agent a few important questions
How long have you been in the business?
How many buyer transactions have you closed in the past 3 years?
Make sure you click with your agent.
Good Luck.
Hannelore Kaplan
CHAIRMAN'S ELITE SALES VICE PRESIDENT
#1 TOP PRODUCER NEW CANAAN, DARIEN & GREENWICH
Licensed in CT
Mobile: (914) 450-3880
Email: Hannelore.Kaplan@raveis.com
Website: http://hannelore.vflyer.com/home/flyer/home/160844002

William Raveis Real Estate
45 Field Point Road Greenwich CT 06830
4 Elm Street New Canaan CT 06840
Realtors are your best resource in finding a home that suites your needs. Best of luck to you!
Best place to start is to hire an Exclusive Buyer Agent to represent you. EBAs represent home buyers only, and work to get you the best price and most favorable terms. You can go to NAEBA.org for a referral to an EBA in your area.

I'm an EBA and I wrote a book called "Buying a Home: Don't Let Them Make a Monkey Out of You". It will be the best $6 you've ever spent. Follow the link below.

Best of luck!