udesai02, Home Buyer in Bentonville, AR

Best area/place/county to buy a home in South Jersey.

Asked by udesai02, Bentonville, AR Tue Nov 29, 2011

Can somebody advise me best place to buy an house in South Jersey. I am working in Newark, Delaware. An 1 hour commute should be good from my work. Looking for good school district as my Daughter is 4 year old. Planning to get a condo with 2Br. What would be the price range I should be look for?

Answers

2
Leonard Antonelli’s answer
Hey, I am a realtor in south jersey, hope this helps. There are so many towns in South Jersey that provide great school systems for your daughter and are conveniently located to Rt 295 and other Roadways leading to Delaware. If you are planning to get a condo, and are getting an FHA loan, you or a knowledgeable realtor would have to make sure that the condo association accepts that type of loan. There has been many changes recently that restrict FHA buyers from buying condos in certain developments. I can guide you through that if you contact me. As far as a price range, that depends on your income and the amount a lender would qualify you for. I would be happy to refer you to a lender for a pre qualification. email me at len.sells.homes@gmail.com or call me 856-347-0073 I would be happy to help you.
I live in Hammonton, which is a half hour away from both Philly and Atlantic City. Its a good place to live, we have some brand new 2 bedrooms condo's being built right now for around 219,000. There are also some that are around 10 to 20 years old for sale around 150,000. Let me know if your interested. The town is in Atlantic County, off exit 28 on the Atlantic City Expressway.
Web Reference: http://www.sjrates.com