Home Buying in Charlotte>Question Details

albrennan20, Home Buyer in Charlotte, NC

Best area for appreciation?

Asked by albrennan20, Charlotte, NC Thu Jul 10, 2014

Thanks in advance to anyone who answers this.
I have just moved to south east Charlotte from Europe ( I married my American girlfriend). I have no clue whatsoever about the various areas in Charlotte and surrounding districts but I need to buy a house as an investment for my pension (I`m 53 now). When I look online all I can go on are the photos which is obviously no help in finding a decent area.
So my basic question is if you were to invest with the intention of selling in about 10 years...where would you buy?
Al.

Answers

1
Hi Al,
There are many areas in Charlotte that are appreciating and I believe will continue to do so over the next 10 years. I would need to know your price point to give you a specific area, 28277 zipcode is outpacing many of the surrounding areas in growth as well as home sales. Why don't you send me an email with more specific criteria and i would be more than happy to go through in detail my thoughts on the various area as it pertains to growth and future value. Welcome to the states. I am sure you will love Charlotte although it is very different from Europe!!
Talk to you soon,
Shannon Fioretti
704-232-2001
shannon.fioretti@bhhscarolinas.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Jul 10, 2014
Thank you Shannon,
I`ll send you an email tomorrow.
Flag Fri Jul 11, 2014