Home Buying in Milford>Question Details

absj, Home Buyer in Milford, PA

Besides Hemlock, which is a good all around community to buy a house????

Asked by absj, Milford, PA Mon Jul 16, 2012

Answers

2
The pocono woodland lakes is one of the most desirable communities to be in. It's clean, quiet, and private, but friendly people. It's only 10 minutes from highway.
That really depends on several factors that are up to you - which school district do you wish to be in, what kinds of amenities would be important to you, etc. There are quite a few different Pike County communities to choose from - most are similar but have important differences. Feel free to visit my website where I have overviews of many of the communities. I will be happy to talk with you more about what will suit your needs and find the community that is best for you.
thank you for your reply...noticed in your listings of communities you don't list Birchwood or Gold Key or Sunrise Marcel or any ones in that area. driving through some of these developments they look old and run down...not as nice as Hemlock, which is my favorite, but can't afford the dues i am looking for a nice appearance development which is safe to live in ammenities not that important, lake and pool will do.....please advise
Flag Tue Jul 17, 2012