Home Buying in Dallas>Question Details

ranhse, Home Buyer in Dallas, TX

Being a foreigner,can I buy a home in Dallas? The price of a home mentioned on website is for 100% ready home?

Asked by ranhse, Dallas, TX Wed Sep 11, 2013

Add some detail about your question

Answers

16
Typically there are no restrictions for non-citizens buying.
There can be tax withholding when you sell, depending on the type of visa you have.

If you want a loan, you will likely need to be a resident with income.

There can be exceptions if you want a second home....and have income abroad.

If you want to pay cash.....that's easy.

We have lots of international clients and work with lenders who know how to handle.

Call or email me for more information.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Sep 13, 2013
Bruce Lynn, Real Estate Pro in Coppell, TX
Hello dear investor,

On the assumption you are o/s and buying for investment, I would then assume you want to lease it out ... Recommend you form a protective layer LLC (or your choice as to structure - ask your attorney) and afford yourself some "sue or be sued" protection before doing so. If you are aiming for TX then make sure you get a domestically registered one. Check out the TX SOS website. Good luck, and happy money making!

Martin.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Sep 13, 2013
Hello Ranhse,

You absolutely can buy a home in Dallas! In fact I am working with Canadian clients looking at Dallas real estate. The price you see in Internet listings is called the Listing Price or List Price. This is the price the seller asks for his/her/their property.

I am not sure what you mean by 100% ready home. Most homes listed for sale with real estate professionals are for homes built and pre-owned. So yes, the home is 100% ready to buy and to move into. If you were to buy a home under construction, say from a builder, generally the list price is also for 100% ready home based on when the contractor states the home will be ready for. I have a feeling this isn't exactly what you mean.

Don't hesitate to ask me an additional question on this. You can contact me at rosemarie@ebby.com and my website is rosemariebby.com

I wish you the very best!
RoseMarie LaCoursiere
REALTOR
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Sep 12, 2013
Yes, you can buy a home in Dallas eventhough you are a foreigner. Are you paying with cash or do you need a loan?

The price of the home on the website varies, you'll have to see the home to determine whether it is move in ready. Typically it is move in ready; however, if you are buying a short sale or REO home it may not be the case.

Let me know if you need help buying a home or need a lender. You can call me at 469-371-2899 or you can check my website at http://www.dfwdreamhomes.net for the most updated info on homes for sale.

Take care,
Susie Kay, Realtor®
GRI, CHMS, SFR
Residential/Commercial/Investment
English-Indonesian-Hokkien
------------------------------------------------------------------
United Real Estate
III Lincoln Centre, 5430 LBJ Freeway #280
Dallas, TX 78240
469-371-2899
susie_k@att.net

http://www.dfwdreamhomes.net

Servicing your real estate need is my priority!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Sep 12, 2013
Hi Ranhse,

You can purchase any homes in the US as a foreigner. But only a few lenders locally will lend to foreigner.

As far as the price. Its a case by case situation. It will depends on many factors such as location, days on the market, and motivations of the seller.

I would be happy to help you. You can email me at dixondfw@gmail.com

Dixon
http://www.findyourtexashome.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Sep 11, 2013
Any foreigner can buy homes in Dallas or anywhere in the US. The listing in the website will tell you about the conditions of the home. For some homes, you may have to pay the asking price or higher depending on how agreesive the listing agent set the price. For some, you offer less than the asking price. You can work with an agent to help you preview the home, take pictures, provide comments on the condition of the home, then make an offer on it. Once the contract is accepted, you pay an option fee of $50 or $100 to buy the option to buy or not to buy that home for 5 to 10 days. During this option period, you hire an inspector to inspect the home and negotiate the repairs. The seller either agrees to repair the reasonable items or offers to give to give you some credit at closing in lieu of the repairs. Of course, some sellers may not agree to any repairs due to a variety of reasons. If you need my help, please feel free to contact me.
Duong Nguyen
RE/MAX Associates of Dallas
1221 Abrams Road, Ste 130
Richardson, TX 75081
469-556-3042
don_remaxabrams@yahoo.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Sep 11, 2013
Watch out the guy named Ricard - EI Bey.
He is a fraud. He cannot get you any loan at all. What he does is cheat your money for appraisal which he will never done. Once if he got the money, he will not answer your phone or email anymore. You can search at Georgia License website, he does not have license at all. Just a fraud.
There are definitely programs that would allow you to obtain a loan for a property in the United States. Someone in this situation should consider looking into a Foreign National Mortgage. These loans are meant for non-residences who are seeking a home loan in the United State. The minimum down payment for these types of loans are usually around 20%. Lenders, like myself, can give out these types of loans for non-residences who want a mortgage in the United States. I would recommend speaking with a lender like myself who would be more than willing to help you out. Well I hope this helps! If you have any further questions or if you need a loan, feel free to contact me. Also, if you found this helpful please leave me a recommendation if you can! Good Luck! Brian Nguyen Sr. Mortgage Banker NMLS # 659743 Phone: 949.667.2887 brian.nguyen@nafinc.com
Give me a call (469)855-9558 and take a look at my web site http://www.TopDoggRealEstate.com I can help you throughout the process.
Foreign National Loans

Borrowers using TIN Okay
Borrowers with NO CREDIT SCORE
Borrowers with NO SSN
Foreign Nationals {Expatriate}- NO PASSPORT {Must have valid work visa or 30% Down}
70% LTV Purchases
65% LTV Rate & Term Refinance
50% LTV Cash Out {Possible higher if financials are up to par}
Multiple properties OKAY
Corporation purchasing and refinancing OKAY

Richard- El Bey
Avarice Investments
(706) 399-7813 cell
(678) 752-8062 Office
thegocp@gmail.com
First, you need to contact any lender of your choice to make sure you can buy a home. Then pick any 1 Realtor to work with in finding what you need and want.
http://www.tcrdallas.com
Heyi ranhse,

Ofcourse you can buy any home in Dallas or anywhere in US. If you wish you can refer to this website investmentclub360.com and get all the required help related to all the homes in Dallas.These real estate agents have been investing in real estate since 2001, we bring a wealth of knowledge and expertise about buying and selling real estate here.

Kamran Baluch
Phone: 214-810-4339
Email: Sales@investmentclub360.com
http://www.investmentclub360.com/
http://www.TopDoggRealEstate.com

You can buy whatever you want! You want more details from an awesome realtor call me... (469) 855-9558
Being a foreigner,you are still able to buy a property if you are going to pay for it cash other wise if you are going to need a loan then in most cases you will need a social security#.
I definitely have a contact of a loan officer that specializes with situation like yours ,she has helped lots of people coming from other countries. If I can be of any help for you,you can reach me at 214.356.9221.
My name is Olivier Sebag with Nathan Grace Real Estate.
olivier@nathan-grace.com
Simple answer is yes . If getting a mortgage will need to meet the criteria by the lender.
You might benefit from this article since you are searching on a third party website. Deals can be found once you engage a real estate professional and not before. http://www.naplesrealestateguys.com/pitfalls-of-online-real-…
We offer financing for Foreign Nationals, no US income required, no green card needed. For both residential and commercial properties. Down payment is 25 to 30% down. For more details give me a call to discuss.

John Broussard
Newbridge Investments
713-777-9996 Ext 103
john@newbridgehomeloans.com
http://www.newbridgehomeloans.com
Flag Wed Sep 11, 2013