KNYC99, Home Buyer in New Hyde Park, NY

Beech Hills or Deepdale

Asked by KNYC99, New Hyde Park, NY Fri Feb 22, 2013

Currently live in Deepdale, but considering a unit in Beech Hills (we need a larger apt). Anyone have any thoughts on Beech Hills? I'm concerned about the parking, the shared entrance/hallway seems smaller, and it just seems more crowded than Deepdale. Wondering if we should hold out for a nice unit in Deepdale.

Answers

5
Keep in mind that opinions are subjective; as to which is better is really a matter of personal preferences, wants, needs, etc. Consider directly contacting management all your questions....
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Feb 22, 2013
Deepdale apt. are bigger than beech hills
Both developments are nice, but deepdale’s maintenance is lower.
Hello, you might consider a unit in Parkwood Estates in Little Neck and also in Glen Oaks, where you have a door to your apt separate from the unit upstairs. There are 3 br with opening to the kitchen where you can enlarge kitchen and have 2 windows. Some of the apt. are already done, in fact I have 2 listings in Glen Oaks, I can show you anytime you are available, please call 917 902 2873.

Thanks, Alexandra
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 18, 2013
It sounds as though you are not really as happy with the unit as you are with the community. However, it could b that this community has generally smaller units than Reech Hills. So I would suggest that you see a few more units in the area to determine whats truly available before you purchase. also, if you have a smartphone you can download an app called smart measure. It allows you to measure the rooms and also furniture etc. this will help you to determine how much space you need and how to arrange the furniture in your new unit.